Disgaea
hello, wow not alot of people are on this board. i just won a bid for a mint condition copy of disgaea. i don't know alot about the game except that it was really cool. so since i payed $99 for it because it seems to be extremely rare, anyone want to discus it? is it worth the money?
o yeah way worth the money. it's such a good game. btw the sequel just came out, went through hell to get it in time for my lil brother's bday ( i forgot when it was being released Sad ) but i got it! though i haven't played it yet, i'm gonna let him play it first since it's his gift. so i'm working on beating the first one.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
is the second supposed to be rare cus i saw 5 or 6 copies at comp usa alone and i heard it was supposed to be rare so i was surprised
Cyrus
nah the second one just came out like 2 weeks ago. the original is rare.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Havn't played it yet but my friend has and loves it. But even if everything sucks it's still a good game. Any game with ninja pirates can't be all bad.
Homeless Joe Wrote:nah the second one just came out like 2 weeks ago. the original is rare.

That's the thing, our game stop had plenty of copies of the original, but they never dropped the price below 40 or 50 & the used price never went below 30, & I was not about to pay 30 dollars of a game I was already pretty certain I would not like. Well I say they had plenty of copies, that was like 4-5 months ago.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:Any game with ninja pirates can't be all bad.

Well, that solves the battle about who's better, Ninjas VS Pirates debate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_versus_Ninjas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disgaea Feral 8 4,479 02-02-2004, 07:13 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash