Noein
wow this show was amazing! has anyone else seen it? i'm kinda into theoritcal physics so maybe i'm thinking too highly off it because of that, but i really think this could be one of my favorites.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Well Tsukiko and I have seen the first 3 episodes... the 4th one is giving me fits and I may need to re-encode and re-write it out to dvdr...

Yes, it looks very interesting... haven't quite decided if this is actually their past world or if it's just a very similar past world... I'm almost inclined to believe it is actually their past... but we'll see... I guess... At first I wasn't impressed about the artwork.. but then Hellsing artwork isn't exactly pretty either... laugh... and it was a great anime... because the storyline was so great.... that's one of the reason we're giving this one a try... the storyline sounds really good... and I haven't been dissappointed yet...
I really wanted to like this show, but I just couldn't get past the crappy character designs.
Currently Watching: Ouran High School Host Club
All time favorite: Cowboy Bebop
2nd Favorite: Berserk and Evangelion (a tie)
ah i really liked the artwork, though at first i didn't, it really grew on me. i like the style it has doesn't look like all the others. and it gets better. the story is really good and i think the art seems to get better, i really like how some of the fight scenes were done....where's andromeda i know she's seen this.
Homeless Joe Wrote:ah i really liked the artwork, though at first i didn't, it really grew on me. i like the style it has doesn't look like all the others. and it gets better. the story is really good and i think the art seems to get better, i really like how some of the fight scenes were done....where's andromeda i know she's seen this.

Seen it, loved it, and am seriously considering watching it again. If only I didn't have so many series to watch!
At first I thought the artwork was a bit awkward but I fell in love with the story almost immediately and for me it's the story that matters the most. After a while I got used to the artwork and began to really appreciate it, it's part of what makes this anime unique. There are 4 anime series that I consider to be the best of the best, Noein is one of them (the others are Mushishi, Otogizoushi and Last Exile).
A friend lent me his Arjuna box set (from the same creators) a while ago but so far I've only watched the first episode (artwork is similar).
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
i really liked Arjuna, watched it several times. started watching Otogizoushi but had some technical difficulties, i'm glad to hear it's good i'll have to finish watching it.
Homeless Joe Wrote:i really liked Arjuna, watched it several times. started watching Otogizoushi but had some technical difficulties, i'm glad to hear it's good i'll have to finish watching it.

Otogizoushi has two different story arcs but even though one takes place 1000 years after the other, they're connected. Each arc is good on its own but it's the whole thing that makes it great, imo.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]