Snakes On A Plane!
Anyone seen this yet? This is such an awesome movie! Just got back. It's exactly what I expected, lots of cheese and lots of SLJ!
I really don't know why this movie is bein soooooo hyped, it looks ridiculously stupid and b-movie-ish. And I can't believe Samuel L Jackson would even do it, i use to love his acting and movies - why do actors these days always do crap movies when they get old? *cough Robert deniro*
animeshop Wrote:I really don't why this movie is bein soooooo hyped, it looks ridiculously stupid and b-movie style. And I can't believe Samuel L Jackson would even do it, i use to love his acting and movies - why do actors these days always do crap movies when they get old? *cough Robert deniro*

That's the point of the movie. It's not trying to be some arthouse masterpiece it's called Snakes On A Plane! You can't believe Samuel L Jackson would do this? Deep Blue Sea anyone...? Samuel L Jackson makes this movie by doing what he does best.
lol, true.... but but... hes such a good actor

i know cheesy movies can be good to watch when u just wanna be entertained without havin to think. But snakes on a plane? my god thats just.... words fail me, lol.

I did come back from watchin Nacho libre lol lol (yes complain bout a stupid film and then mentioning i watched this film lol) But i found it quite funny, weird but in a funny way. The rest of the people in the cinema however, didn't think so. 'thats the shittest movie i've ever seen..." i heard one girl say, lol.
You realize it's called snakes on a plane because slj wouldn't let them change the name? He basically made the movie what it is. Havn't seen it but want to just because of the care they put into such a cheesy movie.
Haven't seen it yet but, wtf does SLJ mean?
Elcoholic Wrote:Haven't seen it yet but, wtf does SLJ mean?

Samuel L Jackson...

Cidien Wrote:You realize it's called snakes on a plane because slj wouldn't let them change the name? He basically made the movie what it is. Havn't seen it but want to just because of the care they put into such a cheesy movie.

I know. His agent said he wouldn't do a movie with such a stupid name but he said that was the ONLY reason he agreed to do the movie lol.
I just watched it tonight and I have to agree that this movie was a lot more fun than it should have been. It's super cheezy and I loved every minute of it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.