Has anyone else seen this video?
For something controversial ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaB1psXTjS4

Sufficiently creepy.
Ha that's pretty cool.
Looked cool and took some talent but the dudes kinda retarded. Oh wait, forgot i'm ignorant and being lied to. Conspiracies abound.
Agree or Disagree with the content the video matches the music good has a real Jib Jab feel to it
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Yeh it's a good song. The rest of the albums good as well. That fog horn thing is such a cool start to an album!
Heh had this song in my head for like 2 hours at work today.
That's awesome. Its a proffesional clip I asume and not some fans work? If it is he's good.

Reminds me of this discussion I was having at work this week. I have a muslim coleague (who's a very nice guy btw) and he saw that 'loose change' video about the wtc conspiracy and that is was set up by the the US government. I'd asume for most rational people that would go too far but he actually believed it and everything that video shows. Then after some research I read that a poll showed that about 62% of people in the middle east believe Osama had nothing to do with it and it was all set up by Bush.

That's insane. We have any 'believers' here or do you know anyone who fell for that scam?
I think it's pretty neat-it conveys my feelings on Bush exactly-THE BASTARD!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
Elcoholic Wrote:That's awesome. Its a proffesional clip I asume and not some fans work? If it is he's good.

Reminds me of this discussion I was having at work this week. I have a muslim coleague (who's a very nice guy btw) and he saw that 'loose change' video about the wtc conspiracy and that is was set up by the the US government. I'd asume for most rational people that would go too far but he actually believed it and everything that video shows. Then after some research I read that a poll showed that about 62% of people in the middle east believe Osama had nothing to do with it and it was all set up by Bush.

That's insane. We have any 'believers' here or do you know anyone who fell for that scam?

The clip was done by some group called Violators of the Regime.

Re 'believers': Personally, I think the government knew something was going to happen and let it happen, but "Loose Change"? Pretty trashy as a whole, great only as a disinformation tool. But some people will blindly take it as their Bible of 9/11. Like an ultra-leftist friend of mine ... at a party, she was insisting the air force didn't respond at all to the WTC events; another friend of mine, who works freelance in news, had interviewed an air force pilot who was scrambled to NYC from Cape Cod and got there as the first tower collapsed. No matter what my freelancer friend said (and he's leftist himself), my ultra-leftist friend insisted she was right. It was ridiculous.

Hey, at least Loose Change got the guy who made it a girlfriend. Some chick tracked him down and well ... Maybe the first time a conspiracy film turned a guy into a babe magnet.
I have 4 friends from Iraq. Two of them agree with the war two of them don't. None of them are retarded enough to think Osama had nothing to do with 9/11.
Cidien Wrote:I have 4 friends from Iraq. Two of them agree with the war two of them don't. None of them are retarded enough to think Osama had nothing to do with 9/11.

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. At the very least Bush is guilty of using 9/11 to get people behind a war that had been planned for a long time. Anyway I have given my opinions on this stuff in other threads and can't be bothered getting into it all again here.
gubi-gubi Wrote:The war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. At the very least Bush is guilty of using 9/11 to get people behind a war that had been planned for a long time. Anyway I have given my opinions on this stuff in other threads and can't be bothered getting into it all again here.

A few days ago on the Daily show they had a piece on Bush's latest press conference. He was droping his standard speech about making the world better and that the terrorists started the war by flying 3 planes into US property blabla. Then in the middle a journalist interupted with 'What does Iraq have to do with that?''. Bush stopped and asked (annoyed) 'With what?'. Journalist said 'with 911'. And Bush flatout responded 'NOTHING!' and continued his story.

That reinforced my opinion on him once more.
Oh and a little thing for people who think Bin Laden was behind the attacks on 9/11. Check out his most wanted page http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

There is no mention of 9/11... Why? Simply because there is no evidence and he has not been charged with anything relating to it.
Elcoholic Wrote:A few days ago on the Daily show they had a piece on Bush's latest press conference. He was droping his standard speech about making the world better and that the terrorists started the war by flying 3 planes into US property blabla. Then in the middle a journalist interupted with 'What does Iraq have to do with that?''. Bush stopped and asked (annoyed) 'With what?'. Journalist said 'with 911'. And Bush flatout responded 'NOTHING!' and continued his story.

That reinforced my opinion on him once more.

I guess being the frontman for a pack of lies can make a guy a tad testy after a while ...

Myself, the word "treason" comes to mind.