the vincent FFVII game?
has anyone checked this out? I saw it on Gamestop.com and reading it seems that it takes you though what happened at Midgard after FFVII but as you are playing Vincent. The only thing is its an action game and not an RPG. So any thoughts? anyone played it yet?
It's terrible couldn't play it for more than ten minutes, It's a shame 'cause i love Vincent as a character and I love FFVII as a game!

It takes place 3 years after FFVII which would make it a year after Advent Children (which I've still not seen) the FMV's a great looking though... Wait 'til it's cheap...

Krooner
Krooner Wrote:It's terrible couldn't play it for more than ten minutes, It's a shame 'cause i love Vincent as a character and I love FFVII as a game!

It takes place 3 years after FFVII which would make it a year after Advent Children (which I've still not seen) the FMV's a great looking though... Wait 'til it's cheap...

Krooner

That's what I've been told by everyone & that's what I'm doing, waiting till it's cheap because I love Vincent, but everyone says the game blows.

As for Advent Children, I suggest you watch it ASAP, I saw half of it one night & loved it so much I ran out to buy a copy the next morning. It's full of over the top cheesey action, which I do oh-so-love Smile
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I've bought it recently, but it's not arrived yet I'm hankering for it!! It's the EZ 2 disc version with 'Last Order' as well as the same extras as the R2/R1!!

Back on topic, it does suck the big one! I know if I get a spare afternoon I'll play it through tho... Looks to be some nice game extras to unlock, concept art and such that I wouldn't mind seeing... I'm modded so I was naughty and torrented it :o

Krooner
Shit i haven't hooked up my PS2 since i moved 2 years ago. So i guess it will stay not hooked up by what i am hearing here.. Guess i will just have to wait till the Wii for my next system that i will hook up. (Hell i haven't even hooked up my Gamecube) only system i have hooked up is my Xbox and that is only to watch downloaded movies on my tv. and some anime series.. but too bad K-F now encodes in H.264 which the poor Xbox can't handle.. ;o(

yea little OT. but thanks for the info i will be passing this game over.
Too bad they removed multiplayer mode. For some reason, US Square-Enix is very hesitant to use their Play-Online feature. *bravo*

Then again, they shut down the Dirge of Cerberus server in Japan too. *bravo*
I see I'm the only one here who doesn't think it sucks.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Havn't played it yet. Was gonna buy it right away but heard it sucks so waiting until its at a rental store whenever i'm in there.