Monster Rancher 3
hello. i recently got monster rancher 3 off of ebay. i dont know if its any good yet because i want to get a certain type of monster. i looked at the guides online and tried various cds and dvds that the guide said would produce and it kept giving me the wrong monster. im trying to get a naga. it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out. thanks
Try using "Lesbian Spank Inferno". I hear that DVD produces great big nagas that can handle even the hardest of enemies. *Bravo*

Actually there may be different versions of each game that can cause different monsters. So something like Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X: Greatest Hits may not give you the same monster, just due to a minor difference in data sequencing. *Bravo*

Here's the list of Naga producing discs that I found. *Bravo*
Type O Negative- Bloody Kisses
Chocobo Racing
Koudelka Disc 3
Mega Man X4
Black Sabbath- Master of Reality
Creedence Clearwater Revival- Chronicle
Aretha Franklin- Greatest Hits 1980-1994
Sammy Hagar- Ten 13
Insane Clown Posse- Tunnel of Love
Jane's Addiction- Kettle Whistle
George Jones- Super Hits
Laser Light Digital- Meditaion: Classical Relaxation vol. 7
Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge
*Bravo*

If you're still not getting a naga after using these, then either there are more than 1 version of the same discs, or your PS2 needs to be cleaned. *Bravo*
wow thanks but i actually got it from the first disk of trigun that i bought from here awhile ago!! believe it! haha sorry but i cant stand naruto dubbed. subs is the way to go for that show.
i tried to watch naruto dubbed and it pissed me off so much i was like who the *insert explative here* has done this to naruto and anime in general i was pissed
Cyrus