Any new news on a Naruto perfect set?
Viz released a box set recently containing 1-13...

I wonder if there gonna wait until there are at least 26?
aka EngrishMajor
You've been aroung long enough to know the answer to this question.
Uh no I dont really pay attention to such things, if I knew I wouldnt post threads.
aka EngrishMajor
They'll do one in 26 episode blocks like with the sub only sets... check Amazon for when uncut box 2 is released then add a month on top that's roughly when well see the first 1-26 perfect!

Manga Video is releaseing them over here, £19.99 for 13 episodes dosen't seem like a bad price to me, and I'm sure I'll find it cheaper online...

I'm awaiting perfects of 'Samurai7' and 'PlanetES' I wish they'd hurry the hell up, especially with the latter...

Krooner
Oh before I forget is Naruto actually any good?? I've heard mixed things like it's a little too kiddy!! It's not another PokeMon is it?

That said I'd heard the same about Fullmetal Alchemist, but really enjoyed it! And TBH I thought it was quite dark...

Krooner
Only the version they have aired on tv here is edited. Viz's dvd releases are uncut... Naruto really isnt kiddy in its unedited form at least... (People, die alot, sometimes violently, although the main cast does encourage light humor sometimes.)

Basically Naruto is about an idiot ninja named naruto who had a monster sealed inside him at birth, it focuses around his struggles in the beginning, to become a better ninja, but eventually war breaks out between the ninja clans, people die and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cy4Sh9lXts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBzIn0W6tA
aka EngrishMajor
I'll give it a try, I've ordered the first 13 episode set (R2) I'f I don't like it it can always be Ebayed...

I did manage to find it cheaper online by the way!! I found the first set (1-13) online for £5.99 yes £5.99!!!! So I bought 2 of them!

Krooner
Krooner Wrote:I'll give it a try, I've ordered the first 13 episode set (R2) I'f I don't like it it can always be Ebayed...

I did manage to find it cheaper online by the way!! I found the first set (1-13) online for £5.99 yes £5.99!!!! So I bought 2 of them!

Krooner

Where did you find them?
I heard that the "filler Episodes" on the new Naruto is finally over and that they will be actually adding to the story, does anyone know if thats true?:o
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
Yeah its true.
aka EngrishMajor
I havn't watched naruto in like 3 months cuz the fillers got boring, and naruto is my favorite anime. Also, the R1 single disc releases are edited. You must get the box set to get uncut naruto.

Forgot to reply again but I was gonna say we'll know when it gets here pretty much. Rarely get any info this early. Dunno where krooner got his info from. Don't care much personally though. Gonna buy buying the uncut set as soon as I have money again.