Pirates of The Caribbean Dead Man's Chest!
Secret window was decent, actually the salkinds started shooting movies at the same time and they shot superman 1 and 2 at the same time.
Did I stumble into the wrong thread? Thought this was about Pirates 2. Big Grin
O well, I thought it was Exciting and Enjoyable, Seemed kinda long but I didn't mind. I can't wait for the Third one to come out. Now to go off topic. Jonny Depp is the ShizNite! Fear and Loathing Rocked as did the Ninth Gate!
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
Watched most of fear and loathing. Was sorta funny. Really only interesting because I couldn't believe that was him... Ended up falling asleep with about 40min left though. Will watch it sometime this week.
HIDE THE RUM!!
I thought the first movie was more "fun". This one is a bit more serious and dark. Can't wait to see the third one!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I thought dead mans chest was much more funny. I laughed probably 3-4x as much during DMC.
I though the movie was great. I actually loved the ending. Too me, the ending was one "OH S#@$!!!" (said in a surprised fired up tone) moment followed by one giant "OH S#@$!!!" (said in a pissed off manner b/c the movie was over) moment.
Pointless, boring, not funny, lame, did I say pointless.
Snore snore, and I loved the first one.
It has exactly the same kind of humor....

I don't see how it's possible to like the first one and hate this one...
i second that!

but i kinda thought the second one was alot more funnier. (OMG the fruit kabob! hahaha) but then again jack was more fruitier in the 2nd one then the 1st. he frolicked alot. hahaha seriosly cant wait for the third one.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
This movie was made so that disney can make a trilogy, theres no point to the story, its like lest explain everything to the umpteenth degree, why?

No reason, the first one was fun and funny, this one though I really liked all the davy jones and flying dutchman stuff, was there for the sake of itslef, I really wanted to like this one, but I found it boring, I didnt notice the length when I watched the first one but with this one thats all I noticed, especially with that horrible opening sequence, sometimes bloom needs to try harder, I liked what they did with sparrows arc but hated the rest.
geo85 Wrote:This movie was made so that disney can make a trilogy, theres no point to the story, its like lest explain everything to the umpteenth degree, why?
I think the plot was justifyible in the fact that it was mostly back story. Such as how Jack became captain & the problems he must face because of it. Umm, I don't really wanna touch on all the ppoints, as it would spoil parts of the movie, but honestly, I loved it.
Seeing Jack act even more flamboiant than before, the over the top cheesey action, everything about it was a sucess.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Just got back from seeing this now. Loved it. Probably more than the first one. Still think I wouldn't like any of them if they didn't have Johnny Depp in though.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Still think I wouldn't like any of them if they didn't have Johnny Depp in though.
That's the same way I feel abot them. He gives Jack that sense of both intellect & well stupidity.

Jack is a goofy flamboiant character & I don't beleive very many actors could pull it off decently, much less, as well as Depp does.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Backstory is not always necessary, example collateral, no backstory given awesome movie, everything you need to know is shown through the nuiances of the actors performances and behaviour, you dont need to tell me evry damn little thing about someone.