Maison Ikkoku MI set
I was just wondering, does anybody know where I can find the MI set of Maison Ikkoku for a good price? I know it's pretty old, so i'm having a hard time locating it. If anybody has it for sell/trade, please PM me. Thanks in advance.
That's a pretty tough one to find. I see it every so often on ebay.

Good luck!!

Later...

SB
snowboarder Wrote:That's a pretty tough one to find. I see it every so often on ebay.

Good luck!!

Later...

SB

I looked for almost 15 months, and I finally found an unopened one on ebay. I paid around $110 shipped from within the US.

There are places out there, far and few between, but I'd rather deal with an unknown on ebay then those places (and ebays not the safest of places for transactions either...). YMMV, good luck though.
I had the set. I don't remember if I ended up trading it through here or if I had to sell it on Ebay. Seemed like noone was looking for it when I was trying to get rid of it.
It's a great set. One i'll keep even though im buying the R1s aswell as the fansub scripts are amazing.
animeshop just sold me a set. My search is finally over.Big Grin Thanks for all the inputs.
Tell you what-I've had my MI set for 3 years-if some one put a gun to my head and said "Give it to me or I'll pull the trigger" I'd tell em' go ahead and pull the trigger!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
zrdb Wrote:Tell you what-I've had my MI set for 3 years-if some one put a gun to my head and said "Give it to me or I'll pull the trigger" I'd tell em' go ahead and pull the trigger!!

It's that good huh? After watching Kimagure Orange Road, I was in need of another good romantic comedy. My girlfriend read the manga and adored it, so I guess i'm in for a treat.Big Grin
toogood Wrote:It's that good huh? After watching Kimagure Orange Road, I was in need of another good romantic comedy. My girlfriend read the manga and adored it, so I guess i'm in for a treat.Big Grin

You won't be dissapointed. It's THE greatest love story ever told!
lol... yeh its good, but expect a loong journey. Sometimes u just wanna punch the characters on the screen and tell them to stop being so stupid.

Personally one of my fav romance mangas is video girl ai, I wish they made it all into an anime rather than just the first couple of mangas into the OAV.
I've just finished watching this today and I must say, it is one of the best romantic comedy I've ever seen. I heard there was a movie and a few ovas released as well. Does anybody know where I can obtain those?
I extremely rarely ever download off of public trackers and Maison Ikokku was one of them. It took me 2 1/2 weeks and that was with a few people uploading a few episodes for me. Now that i look on mininova i see 13 seeds. F that! there was like 2 people the whole time when i was going at it...

So, to summarize: Maison Ikkoku is awesome.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
toogood Wrote:I've just finished watching this today and I must say, it is one of the best romantic comedy I've ever seen. I heard there was a movie and a few ovas released as well. Does anybody know where I can obtain those?

DC++ is probably your best option. I even managed to find the live action film on there which is really rare.
Oh, i didn't know there was a live action movie! now to go find this rare specimen...
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
There were 2 ovas released-the 1st one was based on a chapter of the manga where they manage to get stranded on an island, the 2nd one was like a readers digest version of the whole series-I dl'd both a couple of years ago and made a dvd out of them.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?