music to my ears.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/klaus062406.htm
Ummm... have you read any of the other articles by Klaus Rohrich? The man is a certifiable crackpot. He's also written about how tobacco is actually a good thing in our society and advocates seperatism for our country.

I do agree that the whole global warming thing has gotten to be a bit excessive but I also believe there is truth in what is being said.

As for believing this guy, I'll remain skeptical of all media pundits, conservative and liberal alike.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I've read the first 2 paragraphs and if that's the kind of reporters you get your news from you've got a problem.

Quote:While there is no doubt that the earth is currently in a warming trend, the junk scientists would have you believe.....

Come on, calling people who fear the greenhouse effect 'junk scientists' is hardly a sign of a scientific article. Fact is nature has been fucked up for some time. Just check the florida hurricanes for that. They've been on the increase for years nevermind all the earthquakes in asia and the middle east, warm winters and wet summers over here and all the smog is something I do not like. I don't care what 'excuse' is used tp get people aware of the destruction of our earth.
Elcoholic Wrote:Come on, calling people who fear the greenhouse effect 'junk scientists' is hardly a sign of a scientific article. Fact is nature has been fucked up for some time. Just check the florida hurricanes for that. They've been on the increase for years nevermind all the earthquakes in asia and the middle east, warm winters and wet summers over here and all the smog is something I do not like. I don't care what 'excuse' is used tp get people aware of the destruction of our earth.

Amen to that! Fact is that we are destroying our home and if ignorant politicians want to feign interest, that's there ass on the line when the proof rolls around. (Yet it hasnt happened to Bush yet. hmm... Smile)