R V B
I am thinking of geeting the red vs blue sets but I wanted to know if anyone had seen any of them. Supposed to be really funny.
...you know you can download them straight from thier website right? the first 2 seasons were really funny, but after that i wasnt too impressed
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
You can't download all the episodes from the website. Besides, the dvds have so much extra stuff it's worth it to get them. RvB is my favorite series next to that 70s show.
Cidien Wrote:RvB is my favorite series next to that 70s show.

T7S is my favorite show. I don't count the last season though as they went all out to destroy all that was good with the show. Seasons 1-3 are truely the best ever. Need to watch the finale though... Just can't bring myself to watch if that Randy is in it...
Cidien Wrote:You can't download all the episodes from the website. Besides, the dvds have so much extra stuff it's worth it to get them. RvB is my favorite series next to that 70s show.
you can if your a sponser, if you pay 20 you get the current season dvd anyway...as far as extras, i had both the first and second seasons, and didnt care too much for them....sold them to ebgames for $.25 each
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
Ha, I just watched two episodes from the latest links - season 4 I think. Its actually quite funny, Bow-cheeka-bow-wow! lol
yeah, its good, if you like south park, that kinda humor youll like it. i thought it was hilarious, although it dwindled out by the third season. i haven't seen past the third yet.
"It" didn't dwindle out, your interest did. Big difference. I still love the show.
I bought season one, hilarious stuff, extras are great, definitley worth $15
Ranmafan Wrote:yeah, its good, if you like south park, that kinda humor youll like it. i thought it was hilarious, although it dwindled out by the third season. i haven't seen past the third yet.

I completly agree, thats exactly when i, and everyone else i know who watched it quit, watching it