DS lite
Okay, I can be a hypocrite. I was saying releasing the lite was pointless but I already reserved it, I'll trade in my electric blue for it should get 60 back. I have read up more on it and I cant resist.

Also anyone that has or is planning to get a ds, the new mario is worth it alone, righteously awesome I havent been this happy with a mario since his 64 debut, I love this game.
Brain age is also surprisingly fun especially considering I hate math.
I said I'd never get a Game Boy Advance SP because the one I had worked fine (I even had a light for it so that wasn't a problem). Well, I ended up buying the GBASP the day it came out lol. And I'm going to do the same with the new DS.

Nintendo knows there are a lot of people out there who will buy their re-released systems so we may start to see a lot more of this. Who knows?
to me all the ds light is, is a reason for the ds's price to go down...once it hits the 60 used mark, i might pick one up, right now im more then satisfied with my psp...enough on that though dont want to start a flame thread
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
That new one looks cool. The old Ds was awefull imo. So large and uncomportable.

I won't get another handheld. I have a gba that i never use(d). And my cell phone can handle plenty of portable games if i ever want to play while traveling.
Just picked up my dslite, man its frigin awesome. The colors are much more vibrant and the 4 brightness levels make a huge difference. The new button placement and grip, and the new stylus and relocation of the led and the stylus is perfect, at last a cover over the gba slot, it has a thick scratch resistent coating and of course it frigin tiny, its the same as the gbpocket was to the original gameboy the lite is less than half the original ds, buy it man.
Plus you get longer battery life and shorter charge time.
I bought a couple of weeks ago, thanks to the wonderful employees at Target that dont' know their asses from their elbows. The four levels of brightness are insane. The fourth level in the dark will fucking blind you! If you have been waiting for a DS, now is your chance to get one! Circuit city has a coupon if you buy a DS Lite you get Brain Age free!!!!

In case anyone is interested:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericCo...VCookie=No
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I just picked one up yesterday and so far i am loving it over the normal DS. Feels much better playing for longer periods of time.

Also i will agree the new Mario game is awesome. already beat it now working on getting all the levels unlocked and all the coins found. heh. I miss mario games like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DS lite US launch date and price! dailyplanet 4 3,338 05-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Last Post: geo85