Help a brother out?
Hi. I am going to a con here in a few weeks and was trying to scratch up a little extra mullah. If you got 5 or 10 bucks you could donate (via paypal) to the "Buy Darkan Lots of Useless Anime Crap Foundation" I will make you up a custom avatar based off a RL picture of yourself.

Just drop me an [url=mailto:"[email protected]"]email[/url] with a pic of yourself and any details about clothing and whatnot. No need to donate until after I finish your avatar. :3

Hope I don't bug anyone advertising this here. ^_^

Samples (will try to find missing RL person photos for referance):
[Image: dead100.gif] [Image: deadaim.gif]

[Image: darkson100.gif] [Image: darksonaim.gif]

[Image: iyouboushi100.gif] [Image: iyouboushiaim.gif]

[Image: smz100.gif] [Image: smzaim.gif] RL Person

[Image: krytonia100.gif] [Image: krytoniaaim.gif]
[Image: kitty.gif]
Seems like you do nice work good luck.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
My friend was tellin me about a Con comin up. Wanted to go but no place to stay:mad:
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
My first con, but no real spending money because I wasn't expecting to get to go. Hence the groveling for some commission work. =)
[Image: kitty.gif]
i could spot you a little, get on Aim some time and we'll talk about itSmile
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
well you could always sell off some anime you dont watch anymore if u really need money
Cyrus
Those are pretty good avatars and $5 isn't a whole lot of money. I'll have to see if I can find a recent photo of myself.

I will also give you $5 if you can get us revealing pics of Andromeda. :p
I agree with the andro part. =P