name one movie you thought would suck and turned out to be pretty good
Problem with the hulk is that there was never that strong a story to it in the first place so the 70s tv show and the movie have to substitute a lot and create some of their own story, I thought the tv show was bland and the movie was crap.
Bland story + bland action + bland acting + okay cg = snore fest!
Well actually I have a couple of movies to add....

Over the Hedge - thought it would be a senseless somewhat funny animated movie.... surprised me, had a nice storyline/plot and the comedy was well done... laugh... especially giving the squirrel caffeine!!

Cars!! - I'm not a fan of racing at all... so I really thought this one was going to be one of those that I'd just shake my head at and say why? But it was even more well done than Over the Hedge!! It was quite believable, enjoyable and down right FUN!! The ending credits were funny as well... they had the Cars watching a drive in movie screen and they were showing snippets of Toy Story done with cars, Moster's Inc done with cars... etc...
i agree that hulk sucked as well

i always thought the concept would be ok if it was heavily on him trying to fix his problem of being the hulk rather then destroying things but with a lame super power or maybe problem like getting mad and getting really strong i just never got into the hulk. I could see the hulk be good as a long tv series but as a movie it is just way to condenced and thats probally why it was so action oriented at least for one reason.

I just feel like i should watch Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde instead of watch the incredible hulk or just about anything with two personalities. Hulk always came out to me as a subpar idea anyways
Cyrus