Problems with ebay / Computers
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I have been smited.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
hehe

**EQ Cleric Casts a spell**

Goblin is smited

lol
60 MB of Ram, pentium 1, 30 GB Hard Drive, and old Compaq Presario 2266 with God knows what kind of video card. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Though I got a laser mouse. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nothing on me, live by the track ball, die by the track ball. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm oh so close to MERAUDING my mouse. The damn ball is wearing thin and so is my patience. Piece o shite.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

~THY GAME IS OVER~
= JOUST =
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
My computer is from the stone age. IBM aptiva. I think the Hard drive has 15 GB tops. A plain pentium processor. It blows.

Mine game is over! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I have a 700 celeron, my house has 3 celeron computers in total, to cheap to get a pentium. Videocard is TNT2, I just bought a dvd rom and soon I'm gonna start ripping dvds to svcds, I can't help it, it's in my chinese genes.
Hahahhahahahaha my friend says the Chinese man can't stay away from the VCD to long (he's Chinese). He owns a restaurant, near by. Good stuff. Now only if they would stay open past 11. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2 20 Gig Hard drives
1 10 gig hard drive
1 zip drive
1 DVD Rom
1 CD-RW drive
1 floppy drive
Asus A7v8x motherboard (I believe that's what it is, it's the newest Asus mobo with the latest chipset)
Athlon XP 2100+ ( 1.73 GHz, 256 Megs of DDR2700 Ram)
Surround sound (4 speaker)
Optical Mouse
Laserjet 4L

And the worst virus of all...Windows XP
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.............You have a nice computer. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Plus you changed my post topic. Leave it be. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Never! :twisted:
Ohhhhhh yeah...............ok you win. Now let's see what's on TV. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chinese man will never let go of VCD, very cheap and easy to bootleg, what more can you ask for? I even have a portable VCD player, too bad the it's fucked up and everything is in black and white.
I like the vcd. It reminds me of vcr days. Sometimes I miss those days. What the hell am I saying. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I hate floppy discs!!!!