Fable LC
If you thought fable was too shallow or short play lost chapters, tons of new content and largely expanded gameplay. Totally worth it.
fable lc is pretty good, but the controlls for pc i think are horible, even after hooking up my xbox controller through usb, it still felt like it was lacking compaired to the xbox
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
Fable was my biggest dissapointment after halo for xbox games. I'm a very slow player and try to explore everything I come across but even I finished it in 10 hours. Its one of the easiest games I've ever played. I think I died maybe twice in the whole game.
I said lost chapters, read again. If you think fable was too shallow play lost chapters, the expanded version.

I didnt die once.
Some said it was a dissapointment but there is nothing else out there like it!!!

Yeah and I took my sweet ass time with ffx and played it for 120 hours and beat the final boss in 2 minutes.
god dont you just hate that...all that work, and taking out the boss like nothing, i wish more games encouraged taking your time and getting everything by making the final boss a much bigger challenge...or atleast base his strengh by your level
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
lol fight the last boss of suikoden 4..... that was hard

and i had a lot of high lvls and it was still pretty hard
Cyrus
Final bosses should make you sweat. They should last like at least 30-45 minutes, and if you take your eyes off the screen even once they should tear your ass apart.

In a lot of games if you take your time and complete all the sidequests and get all the ultimate weapons and get everyone to level 99 or 100 then you could easily woop the final boss but I think that you should have to do all that just to stand as a match for the boss and victory is a toss up, then it would actually all feel worth it.