Eureka 7 6 DVD Set
Hi, I was looking around some HK DVD sites looking for a Eureka 7 set and found this set at Yugiland
I have never heard of this site, but anyway, the code is D_eureka. Doesn anybody know anything about this site set?. The only rumours I can rustle up is that MI has recently been putting out new sets with strange codes. any ideas anyone?

Here is a pic of the set

[Image: eureka.jpg]
"It is not the destination that counts its how you get there"

[Image: ngebanner02.jpg]
It's not a strange code if I recall D is a code for sub only with MI and has been for a while.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
OK, thanks for teh reply, so that pretty much makes this set a Jap audio, Eng sub, MI set then. Not to sure on MI's sub record though, wonder if they used existing scripts or did their own translations

Yugiland is a good store...however, everything that they sell is AV.

MI has only released Part 1 (1-25) of Eureka 7. I have that set and I'm waiting for part 2 to come out which should be happening in the next few weeks.

Later!!!

SB
Whats the quality of the subs on the set you have?, just check animegod and the only sets they listed on there are Volume 1 eps 1-13 and Volume 2 Eps 14-26 so the ones above cant be AV sets. Also cant remeber but I dont think MI have a web presence do they?

Animegod is MAC.

And no, unfortunatly MI doesn't have a web site. They don't deal with personal orders only with vendors of their product.

Later!!

SB
Doh!!, so they are the AV. Whats AV's sub record are they any good? or are they known for engrish subs?

those are not MI or AV sets. They are from that "other" company. Not sure of thier name, they do thier own stuff sometimes, but mainly reprint MAC stuff, or even take the compression further. B
Anybody know anything about this "Other" company?. I am hoping the compression won't be too bad as it is 6 Discs for 50 episodes but they may be DVD 5's.

Hmm, just dont whether to order it or not. It is on Australian Ebay as there is no HK Eureka 7 DVD's on the UK Ebay so it is certainly shipped from Hong Kong

nope not yet. They seem to mostly do re-rips but lower quality. I would assume its the same stuff that was the fake fx a while back with the greasy covers . B
I'm gonna bump this, since I recently ordered this set off of eBay and I'm curious about the subtitle quality.
I have a few fake fx sets from the "other" company. Look as good as the originals to me. I still buy em from time to time cuz they're cheap.