A little story i wrote
hey guys if you have some free time could you read this story i wrote and let me know what you think about it? i gotta finish revision it and stuff for my class. i attached it.

Attached Files
.doc   the road.doc (Size: 41 KB / Downloads: 9)
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Hey there. You know the way you wrote the story, it kind of reminded me of The Cather In The Rye which is definately a good thing. I loved that book because everyone can relate to it in some way. Well I thought it was excellent and then at the end you kind of lost me. It seemed to end so quickly. I don't mean to criticize you because I am a terrible writer, it's just with the ending it kind of leaves you wanting to know what happens to the girl, and I don't understand exactly why Tylor even decided to leave at the end. Maybe I missed something? But overall, you have amazing potential to be a great writer. Hope this helped.
cyborgninja828 Wrote:Hey there. You know the way you wrote the story, it kind of reminded me of The Cather In The Rye which is definately a good thing. I loved that book because everyone can relate to it in some way.

Sorta Going off topic here, but what was so great about catcher in the rye? We had to read it this year as part of our english class and I could barely get through it. All the book is about is some whiney brat who wanders around new york talking about how Hard/Sad/Depressing his life is. All he does the entire book is get into fights with people and remember the past. I really saw no point in the whole thing.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Haha actually the reason I kind of liked it is because it really didn't have much of a point to it. It was a really relaxing book to just sit down and read. I just thought it was interesting to see life through someone else's eyes, especially since I am around the same age as him. But most people feel the same way as you about it lol, it just depends on a person's taste.
hmmm i've haven't read catcher in the rye yet, been meaning to though. thanks for the advice, i have changed it a little from that copy, had to turn it in, got an a =)
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo