Kenshin Perfect Collection Question (Important)
Hi

Where can I buy the new FX Kenshin Perfect Collection Set cheap???I am from Germany and I really need this set quick!!!
Please tell me a good shop where I can buy it or how can I buy it directly from FX???Please tell me how to get FX Titels directly!!!Thanks

USSJTrunks
user name on ebay : florachanxxx . That person does FX releases.

user name on ebay : animehits .Sells them pretty quickly.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ebay seller animehits, it's the only person you can get fx titles from outside of Hong Kong. Located in Hong Kong and seems to be very reliable and cheap especially if you live in europe because shipping will be almost the same as the North American resellers.

It looks like both sets are out already, 100$ for 12 fx dvds is a pretty good price

Parts 1&2 : 12 dvds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1981985200

and if you are too poor, Part 1 : 6 dvds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1980963710

You really didn't have to start a new thread just for this, I think they are already 4 threads about Kenshin Fx.
The kenshin perfect collection seems awesome. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

florachan=animehits
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Have you bought from both?

Hmm..ok I think I am going to order the entire series later today. ((Thank goodness for christmas money ^_~ and plus ill still have some left to spare)) so if I do i'll post a review up when I get it ((although someone else probable will by the time it comes))..watch..it ends up being one of the worst rips in history.. -_-;; OR it is a PERRRFECT rip ^__^ hehe I bet it's probable more closer to the latter. ^_~ Wish me luck, lol.
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
It better be the latter. :wink:

I just got it today. I've only watched a few episodes of the first DVD but it does seem to be a perfect rip. I couldn't even see any pixilation in the fast movement scenes. The subtitles are perfect rips too. I'll let you know how the other disks are when I get to them... Hopefully they will be just like the first. I bought both box sets. Very nice package. The boxes are very nice and have colorful artwork.

Let's hope it stays this good throughout...

More to come...

Kaioshane 8)
Where did you get them from. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I bought them from Cookie Jar Video.

Nice fast shipping too.

Kaioshane 8)

That's cool. Yeah I just ordered it from Cookie Jar Video today! Plus they are in the same state as I so I should be getting my DVD's really really fast!! ^__^ Hmm..what I ordered was.. 1. The Kenshin Perfect, 2. Cowboy Bebop Perfect, and the Weiss Kreuz OVA DVD. So I ordered a bunch kinda for right now! Cannot wait for them all to get here! I'll put a review of the Kenshin Perfect set soon enough!
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
So far the only problem I've had is subs going by too fast. Some are impossible to read unless you rewind but I'm a fast reader so I caught most of everything that was said. This only happens rarely of the ones I've seen so far.

More to come...

Excellent so far!

Kaioshane 8)
I will be getting it soon. I have an order that is pending from animeniacs. So I need to see all of that before I buy anything else. Nice name Kaioshane. Combines two of my favorite things. Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Thanks!

I knew it was coming... it is a Hong Kong release after all.

at the end of episode 3 and through episode 4 and 5 the audio and video is not synched. the sound is like a half second ahead of the video. This is only for those who watch it in Japanese with or without subs. This really sucks but I hope it clears up in future episodes cause I prefer the Japanese track.

The English track however is fine. Perfect. The dub isn't horrible so I'd say give it a try but I just like this show better in Nihongo.

Maybe things will clear up.

We'll see,

Kaioshane