Check this Ebay auction out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0000020249

I started it because I'm tired of people in forums like AnimeonDVD.com always acting like bootlegs are the next coming of satan. I'm tired of their holier than thou attitudes.

Basically, I posted on AoD about how I sold off some of my old bootlegs on Ebay. Some guy posted and said how that was so wrong and evil. So that got me thinking . . . let me prove what a bunch of hypocrites those guys are.
Dude... you crack me up.

You get a free "dodge the ban" card from me for that.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Rofl! this is hillarious!
I agree that many of the people at AOD can be real assholes sometimes so if your looking for a way to get them going, this is it! Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Awesome idea, you're insane.

Bet you won't make any money of it though.

But if you do maybe JJ has some leftover relacements for when you run out if discs to break. Let us know if you get any bidders.
Ha that's pretty funny! Have you shown them over on AOD? I bet one or two from there would jump at the chance.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Ha that's pretty funny! Have you shown them over on AOD? I bet one or two from there would jump at the chance.

It's already been posted by someone at AOD with the thread subject " You can't be serious..." and this message.

"Ok, this is SOOOOOOO funny and sad.. Your resident Kobe lover and Hilary Haag AKA TOFU (tm by vicious) made an auction for YOU.. YES, you the legit buying Anime fans to pay him to trash his boots and how to trash it.. HAHAH what a TARD!

edit: oh yeah...
The link"

I wonder if theyll put their money with their mouth is though if I was betting I'd say they will just keep bitching about HKs till their blue in the face.Rolleyes
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
My friedn Andrew posted it over at AoD. If I had posted my own auction, I probably would have gotten banned. But if he posts it and is making fun of me, it's ok. Rolleyes

None of those cheap bastards are going to bid on it. Everyone at AoD talks all high and mighty, but when push comes to shove, they're all talk and nothing else.

It's worth the $1.20 in fees it cost me to list the auction to prove what a bunch of hypocrites most of those people at AoD are.
If I give you the 4 bucks, can you send me the dvds INTACT, instead of destroying them? Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
If he does that then it's not as funny.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:If I give you the 4 bucks, can you send me the dvds INTACT, instead of destroying them? Big Grin

Well, I'm pretty confident that none of those loud mouths are going to bi on it. So I will end up having to set up real auctions to sell the stuff.
if i had any money what so ever in my paypal account, i would pay for 1 disk...its only 4 bucks and its halariously funny
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
I wish you guys could read the thread over at AoD. Not a peep from any of the HK bashers except for one guy. And I'm making him look so bad. He keeps changing his rationale as to why he won't bid on my auction.
Vicious Wrote:I wish you guys could read the thread over at AoD. Not a peep from any of the HK bashers except for one guy. And I'm making him look so bad. He keeps changing his rationale as to why he won't bid on my auction.

I bought one, just for the hell of it Smile Now do I get a choice of which disc to be broken? Preferably Dragonball z, lol. :p
Btw can someone gimme a link to the thread on there, can't find it.
animeshop Wrote:I bought one, just for the hell of it Smile Now do I get a choice of which disc to be broken? Preferably Dragonball z, lol. :p

So you're the one that bought one. I was wondering who it was.

Hell no, I'm not breaking up a 5 disc DB set unless I sell 5 of them. I have a feeling noone else is going to bid on any. Will 'Love Hina Again' which contains the Love Hina specials do?