Cookiejar down?
Does anyone know what happened to Cookie Jar Video? I've been unable to access the CJV site for some time now -- it appears the domain is still registered but has no DNS entries.

Thanks!
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=6878

BTW import anime has better prices and customer service than cjv. cjv has a better selection but if ia has what you want its always better to shop here.
Thanks for the info... Searching for `cookiejar' yielded nothing; must search on word boundaries.

As for IA vs. CJ, I shop at both, it just depends on who has what at a given time.

Thanks again!
i'll agree with shopping here if IA has the stuff you need but cookiejarvideo has amazingly good customer service. I remember one time i got an anime and it was the mac set of Cowboy bebop on DVD 5 so it looked like crap so i was like whats the deal with this and asked CJV and they said go ahead and send it back paid my shipping and everything then shipped out the FX version instead. IA has great customer service too i just wanted to make sure that people didn't think CJV had bad customer service.

Although what ciden said may not of been intending that i just wanted to make a clarification just to make sure
Cyrus
No it wasnt intended that way. CJV does have good customer service. Although when I had to send something back to them they sure didn't pay for the shipping.
lol maybe only i get good service lol
Cyrus
too true....when they screwed up my order i had to pay shipping back, what is that about?
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right