Saiunkoku Monogatari
I was wondering if there is a HK set out for this series.
I love this anime and have seen up to episode 4 unsubbed. I don't understand japanese ,but know what is going on with the story since I know the basic storyline. I learned about it from Newtype usa.

If there is not a HK dvd out yet.. Does anyone think there will be? I really hope there will be. I have a feeling this is an anime I don't think will get released for the US. Sorry ..I pretty much have given up on certain animes coming out here ><

Any information on this series will help ^_^
Since this show has only been on since early april, it might be a while. Hot titles such as Full Metal Panic or Initial D are released 1 disc (usually having 8 to 9 eps) at a time. If this title isn't that hot but still might sell well, it might be released after 13 or 26 episodes. So lets assume that this is one of those since it's a new title and the hk companies tape it off the broadcasts and don't wait to burn off the R2 dvds then take the time to add subs, put the dvds together and your looking at about 3 months after the last ep on the disc is shown. So a realistic time would be around september to october for the first part of the show.
It'll most likely be quicker if you can download the fansubbed version or find a fansub distributor that you can by a burned dvd or vcd off of. The video quality isn't great but can be pretty good and the subs can be(and usually are) light years better than what the hk makers put out.
Thanks so much for explaining everything ^_^

It helped alot. I will look into the other options as well.