Tatoos
Thinking about getting a dragon, I was thinking of having the head abouve my heart and the body wraped around my shoulder and down my arm. Ideas, comments, suggestions, anything? Would anyone like to share their tatoos? Maybe?!
Your tattoo, really should come from your mind alone. I mean it is yours, so I think you should..ok I think it sounds like I'm dising the idea of suggestions, but yeah, you know, anyways; I guess what I'm saying is I don't know.

Last weekend I wanted to go get a tattoo, & I might be able to get one this weekend, but I'm aiming for something more simple, yet more cliche'. I was thinknig of having the GodHand from berserk put on my left leg.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
If I hadn't put my income tax check back for getting a revolution, I would have got the ANBU symbol on my left arm. I'd get it bigger and black like Kakashi's is (apparently he's special since everybody else has a smaller red one:confused: ). And I know what you what you are trying to say here Batz. A tatoo is on YOUR skin. If you really want something that you like, you have to reflect on it alone. Although it dose make it harder for people to talk you out of a shitty one.:p

But really, you don't want to get something that everyone else thinks is cool now, and be like damn, I really hate that 5-10 years later. Pick something you know you like, and you like just for personal reasons. (think about all the idiots that get a girls name inked on their arms and they break up like a month later, then you can see where I'm going with this.)

But other than that, I do eventually want a wrap around, Like you are talking about, too. I just haven't decided on my calf or my shoulder bicep/tricep. And of course what it would be either. Was thinking about one I call Tornado Storm, that is dark clouds, an evil looking tornado and lightning boltz but I suck at drawing and one really gets the version I see in my head.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
This is a funny topic coming home from work. One of my friends at work has a tattoo that says angel with a picture of a devil with a halo. I told her on the other arm she should get the word whore with a picture of a chick in an iron chastity belt. She's actually seriously thinking about it. =P
Cidien Wrote:This is a funny topic coming home from work. One of my friends at work has a tattoo that says angel with a picture of a devil with a halo. I told her on the other arm she should get the word whore with a picture of a chick in an iron chastity belt. She's actually seriously thinking about it. =P
Boy is that some irony right there Tongue

Anyways, I'm lucky when it comes to what to get. I like Berserk, & I really like the idea of the GodHand. As for where to put ot, either of my two chosen professions would require me to have no visable tattoos, so it has to be concealed.

I remember being little, I wanted a grim reaper, now I'd settle for a scythe alone, as it's the reason I wanted the reaper to begin with XD.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I'm thinking of a tattoo... I want either a cross or a sacred heart on my wrist (im not religious though, just think they look cool!) that's done in a really minimalistic style... It's just trying to have something original that's hard...

I drew this but think it's a little too simple what do you all think?

[Image: hearttassst.gif]
if those aren't messed up Jesus fish Tongue then awsome.

That's pretty satanic dude. Looks cool though.
Batz Kage Wrote:if those aren't messed up Jesus fish Tongue then awsome.

Ha no they are ment to be simplified thorns! So it looks ok then? I've not been too sure. Need reassuring before you get something like a tattoo!
i got one tat a while ago...when i was 16 i think, i regret it now...all it is is a colored scar that loses all apeal after the first couple of months...infact i every now and agian when im taking a shower i look at my sholder and say to my self...OH YA, i completly forgot!...if i had actually paid for it, id have been pissed at the complete and utter waste of money i spent on it...i was thinking about getting it removed...but then it would be the exact same thing...i would completely forget about it, and end up spending too much money...

but hey, some people like tats, and i hope you like yours...for longer then a month that is
It is better to sit and be thought a fool, then to speak and be proven out right
I had actually not been into any bodymods at all like piercing or tatoos or implants or anything, but my last girlfriend had quite a few. She had gotten them as sort of a hurting herself schtick she had. She had the rose vine on the ankle and her name in thorns or her hip, but what was really something was the eyes she had on her lower back right above the buttcrack, they were ambigious though they werent sad or angry or anything but still when your in bed and you have eyes looking at you that arent on someones face its takes getting used to.

I am definitly getting that dragon.
You might wanna work on at least the barbed wire a bit gubi. Otherwise people are gonna see a cross on fire with little jesus fish around the heart which could mean several things to different people. I know a lotta people that would offend lol. Still think it's cool, but you may not want an unintentional meaning coming from it.
Cidien Wrote:You might wanna work on at least the barbed wire a bit gubi. Otherwise people are gonna see a cross on fire with little jesus fish around the heart which could mean several things to different people. I know a lotta people that would offend lol. Still think it's cool, but you may not want an unintentional meaning coming from it.

Yeh I might just get some full on hardcore thorns. The actual symbol is a christian one though called a sacred heart... Im not religious though, just liked it. It's on all the old paintings...

[Image: sacred%20heart.jpg]
Cool, surprised i've never noticed that before.
tattos should be a personal thing. i mean.. i have 3 and they all have a special meaning to me. i have one on my left ankle, right arm, and left shoulder blade. it seems like alot i know. hahaha.
[Image: ffc.jpg]