Finished Berserk the anime WHAT DO I DO NOW?
I know I'm VERY late on asking this as when I first watched the series I didnt know that Berserk was orginially a manga and continued after the end of the anime or had already surpassed the point where the anime had ended! if anyone knows how i could continue the story etc etc that would be awsome drop some thoughts becasue talk about a cliffhanger & I thought Zeta gundam was one!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
Not sure what comes next, then again, I've never seen it. I've held off on watching it, cause I heard it has one of the worst open ended endings ever.
[Image: velvet8gj.png]
Um, i'm not sure what you're asking. You answered your own question in.... your question. Read the manga.
ya i guess I did Ciden!:eek:
After taking doing some searching it seems that the company doing the N.A. Manga is only up to where the anime ends :confused: . not to mention no new release dates guess some serchin for scansubs is on the menu! Oh anyone know if the berserk PS2 game is based during the start of the Berserk storyline or what?
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
If you look around you can find an online copy of Berserk translated in its entirety for download. The translation was done by a group called Hawks and is a worthwhile read. I'd post it here but it's over 1.2Gb so it will remain parked on my hard drive.

I didn't play enough of the game to figure out how much of the story is covered. The game play was way too repetitious for me to invest too much time in. It is a pretty game though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
DUDE READ THE MANGA!!!

its my FAVOURITE MANGA OF ALL TIME!!!
its so good it started back in 1989 and 2 vols get released every year!

its up to Vol 29 (though i read the chapters which come out monthly in Japan)
theres about another good 5years maybe more to go before it finishes and we get to see what happens with Gatsu and Griffith...Big Grin

The PS2 game continues abit from where the anime finishes but more so from the point at which it the manga was on when it was released back in 2004...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I know you need to read the manga from the begining since there are some slight (and some big) alterations done in the anime. Some charecters were changed or left out in the anime aswell. If you just pick up where the show stopped you'll meet some very important charecters that you don't know about and wouldn't want to miss.
rav96 Wrote:its up to Vol 29

Vol 30 came out last month.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
rav96 Wrote:DUDE READ THE MANGA!!!

its my FAVOURITE MANGA OF ALL TIME!!!
its so good it started back in 1989 and 2 vols get released every year!

its up to Vol 29 (though i read the chapters which come out monthly in Japan)
theres about another good 5years maybe more to go before it finishes and we get to see what happens with Gatsu and Griffith...Big Grin

The PS2 game continues abit from where the anime finishes but more so from the point at which it the manga was on when it was released back in 2004...

Two a year? Wow that's not many at all. How many vols are released of the average manga anyways any idea?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Talk about a question impossible to answer! It varies so much! There are titles, like Alichino, that come out once every two years. Others, like Naruto, every two or three months. It's impossible to tell.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Talk about a question impossible to answer! It varies so much! There are titles, like Alichino, that come out once every two years. Others, like Naruto, every two or three months. It's impossible to tell.

Haha well that's a good answer
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
You can do several things:
1-Read the manga in order to get the full story
2-Wonder when the second season will be out
3-Play the Berserk game for PS2 which begins at the start of the Millenium Falcon arc

I have done these 3 in order to not feel any ill will agains the anime or the animation that
did Berserk.
Puppet Master Wrote:Two a year? Wow that's not many at all.

It is when you factor in the insane amount of detail that's crammed into every issue.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36