Everquest 1
If anyone is like me and is interested Sony is finally making an everquest 1 server starting from the beginning. Only thing i'm worries about is it's a progression server. No matter what they do I give the elite guilds 4-6 months to go through all the raid material and kill quarm. =/ I really hope the add some kinda time limit for when expansions can be unlocks or this server will be pointless rather quickly.
yea back to hell levels!
Wow, I just reread what I posted. Was in the middle of the day and made like six errors typing that up.
Ya the next eqlive expansion coming out just kinda killed my idea to keep playing on the progression server after all the expansions come out. They're hitting it with the carebear stick. Again. Oh, and did I say stick? I meant the incredible hulk just ripped up a tree and smashed the game with it.
I think the progression server thing is a neat idea but really trying to recapture the oringal feel of the game is next to impossible. There's just been to many core changes.

Also unless they had a timed rate at which content became available there would be those inevitable end game guilds intent on eating though the content as fast as humanly possible and thus ruining the overal idea all together.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everquest 1 still lives and isnt dying, expansion 11 Liete 9 8,661 02-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Schultz