ADV Films Sale
Not sure if any of you have checked this out, but ADV films is having a sale until the 18th. It's actually a decent sale with alot of their old stuff going farely cheap by R1 standards. The newer titles aren't as "on sale" as the rest of the stuff, though it is discounted a little bit.

I think it's okay to post this here, it won't drive business away from this site, because ADV doesn't sell anything import-anime sells.
[Image: velvet8gj.png]
I still remember the result of their first sale the infamous "Slasher Sale". After hearing that I would never risk it there besides after their shipping if they had anything I could probaly find it cheaper elsewhere in the end. That's IF they ever had anything which hasn't happened yet.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
aside from a few single disks on the list, most of that stuff can be bought cheaper on R1 from places like dvdplanet and such. ADV's shipping is a joke, if your lucky enough to even get your whole order, it takes weeks to get your stuff.

B
... and then you most likely get your sets with holes drilled through the barcodes. Sometimes even through the discs themselves, turning the whole thing worthless.