So who won the caption contest for March?
Anyone know what's going on with the caption contest? Zagatto said it would take a few days to set up voting . . . is that still happening?
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Yes that is still happening. Zagatto has narrowed the list down a bit and i am going to setup a way for everything to vote. I am hoping to have it done this weekend. There was alot alot of entries.
Whittling down that list was hard work. We had almost a gross of entries (just two short) and I had some help trimming that down to a more manageable list to pass on to Schultz. If he says we'll have voting this weekend then I believe him.

right?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Awesome, thanks for your hard work guys! Smile Smile
I wonder about this voting idea. Wouldn't people just simply vote for their own or not at all? Voting for someone else is like competing against yourself.
beboprules Wrote:I wonder about this voting idea. Wouldn't people just simply vote for their own or not at all? Voting for someone else is like competing against yourself.

Yeah everyone will vote for them selves once and then the mods vote to pick a winner!:p

Or not, maybe there will me a trick to the voting system or they are just counting on people that didn't enter to vote too.Smile
Just wait till you see what Schultz and I have worked out (well... he's doing most of the actual work... I just gave him some ideas...)
Any system made can be abused thats besides the fact. But its not really a "voting" system per say but more of a rating system. So we want every to rate how they think it is. So its not who gets the most votes but more what everything though was the best one. But needless to say its now up. if you look at the top there is a Caption Contest subforum with all the ones we picked out for you to rate on. You can rate on the items but you can't reply or post threads to that forum.
Err, was there supposed to be a caption #26?
dailyplanet Wrote:Err, was there supposed to be a caption #26?
umm no i messed up the count i think. i will go back through them and see though..
Nice set up.Cool

How long will there be voting before the contest ends?
Seeing that this is my game I declare that voting will conclude at midnight on the 28th of April and the winners shall be announced prior to midnight on the 30th.

Good luck to all who have entered and I hope everyone has fun voting.