Ergo Proxy
I just noticed Andromeda 18's sig and was reminded that I wanted to post about this anime.

I've only seen up through eps 3, courtesy of Shinsen Subs. What an awesome kick ass anime this is. I guess the only thing you can slightly compare it to is GITS: SAC. However, it seems to be darker and there's quite a bit more violence. The whole concept is very interesting and these first few eps already have me drawn in and hooked.

Has anyone else been watching and what do you think??

Later!!!

SB
I have! Well, I guess it's kind of obvious. Big Grin It's been a while since I've watched an anime that got me this hyped. It's not that I haven't been watching loads of good anime but this kind of dark, violent, complex, mature anime is the kind I like the most. Add to that an amazing animation and gorgeous characters design and what you get is a true work of art. The only bad thing about it is that there are only 3 episodes available so far. Oh well, I've got my eye on other series. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have watched Noein, would you? I watched the trailer and it looks really good.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
there's actually five out right now:
http://www.animeyume.org/series.php?id=1...w=torrents Smile
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Dark, violent and mature? I'm there!

I'll put it on my to get list but I'll wait till its all availalbe, or atleast the first season if its longer. I hate having to wait a week to watch a new epp. I've already got 3 shows that I try to keep up with.
dang sounds cool, guess i'll wait till the series is finished and then d/l the entire lot in a torrent coz i hate waiting for eps weekly, been in that trap to often, not too mention my huge backlog of anime to watch... infact i d/l the fansubs when they come out and by the time i get round to watch em or indeed before i have the damn dub DVD's are out thne im like oh shit...D'oh

but hey who can say that they've seen all 170ish Eps of Fist Of The North Star Wink
ahhh too much anime not enough time and organisation from my part

gahhhh Working life sucks...i wanna be at Uni again
eek also gotta start revising for my registrartion exam... eeek

Pharmacy PreReg Sucks ASS!!!

BTW Has anyone seen all of Monster, i watched a coupla eps back in 2004 but now that its over im d/ling the entire 74eps, does it continue to be awesomely intriguing and does the serial killer get caught? actually dont answer that
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Been watching ergo and I'm loving every minute of it, but WHERE is episode 6? I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for it.