Netflix is awesome
so...anyone use netflix? when they first came out i was rather dissapointed with their anime section but now they have so much! i really recommend it for anyone who can get it, not sure if it's around the world, but i'm sure it's throughout the us. i get 4 dvds at my house at a time, i send it back when i'm done and in about 3 days i get another one on my queue all for 20 bucks a month. and if you have a dvd burner, kudos.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I use netflix. Not overwhelmed with their service but it is nice. The only thing I really worry about is the lack of tracking. If they get lost somewhere I doubt they're gonna cover it.
Cidien Wrote:I use netflix. Not overwhelmed with their service but it is nice. The only thing I really worry about is the lack of tracking. If they get lost somewhere I doubt they're gonna cover it.
Nope, they cover it. My roommate gets netflix, some of his movies were stolen or lost in the mail. He contacted netflix and they said it was fine. They just said that they will only cover it untill it stars to get out of hand.
yeah, i've lost a few movies and they don't really seem to mind. they say no problem and send the next movie on the queue
yay, burning movies is fun! yay! i was rather disapointed with blockbuster's selection. this is much better. dvd copyrights are useless! bwahahaha
muahahahahaha!!!
They just did to me what they do a lot. Sent all 3 out at the same time. We've received vol. 10 of gundam seed! We're now shipping whatever I had on my list. Tomorrow they'll decide they got the other two.
Yep-the good old Netflix burn and return program.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?