Silent Hill Animated comic books for PSP
I don?t how many of us are into the Silent Hill games or graphic novels, but I just saw a preview for a mangaish thing based on all the silent hill comics and games. See here http://www.konami.com/store/silenthillexperience I guess its supposed to catch people up on the SH plot for the upcoming movie. Looks pretty cool for 20 bucks. Only for the PSP unfortunately, but what do you guys think? Cool psp purchase?
That's actually pretty cool but I don't have a psp. I never got into the silent hill games due to the camera and how dark it all is. I bought one of them for cheap a while back but never got into it. It starts in some kind of amusement park with weird clown statues or something. Looked ok but the controls were awefull. Just played it for 10 minutes.
elcoholic Wrote:That's actually pretty cool but I don't have a psp. I never got into the silent hill games due to the camera and how dark it all is. I bought one of them for cheap a while back but never got into it. It starts in some kind of amusement park with weird clown statues or something. Looked ok but the controls were awefull. Just played it for 10 minutes.

Looks like we both had the same problem with the controls than.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection