Cowboy Bebop
I have heard many things from this anime but havent had the opportunity to whatch untill now. i always had a good 3 or 4 anime series to whatch first, anyway i finally whatched it and it was FREAKING AMAZING! BEST ANIME EVAR! I loved it, personally its my fav now, i just bought the dvds. the only other anime that comes close to it is trigun.
Just saw it? It's like no.1 on most peoples recommend lists and probably the most popular non dragonball/pokemon anime. Its awesome but not my favorite since I like big stories and here all the eps. are kinda their own story.

There's also an anime movie of it. You should watch that aswell.

You have seen Berserk haven't you? Put that on your list too if you haven't.
If you've waited this long to watch it, you've could of bought the originals to watch the widescreen transfer if you had the money to burn.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
if you're just watching cowboy bebop you got a lot of shows to watch lol. well maybe not, i just got around to watching scryed, freaking amazing!
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:if you're just watching cowboy bebop you got a lot of shows to watch lol. well maybe not, i just got around to watching scryed, freaking amazing!

S-Cry-Ed wasn't bad for me it was so-so the first time but alot better the second
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ranmafan Wrote:I have heard many things from this anime but havent had the opportunity to whatch untill now. i always had a good 3 or 4 anime series to whatch first, anyway i finally whatched it and it was FREAKING AMAZING! BEST ANIME EVAR! I loved it, personally its my fav now, i just bought the dvds. the only other anime that comes close to it is trigun.

There are many awesome series out there that some people love and some people hate. I think Cowboy Bebop is one of those series that hardly anyone hates. Even when it isn't someone's favourite it's bound to be one of the best ever seen.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
My name says it all Big Grin
Cowboy Bebop has to be one of the best anime. I enjoyed it even though each episode had it's own theme. If you havn't seen the movie you should definatly check it out.
[Image: 01.jpg][COLOR="Red"]
God[/COLOR]
The first anime series I ever sat and watched was Berserk and one of the Gundam series I cant remember now it's been so long ago. After that I decided to pick up Cowboy Bebop and to this day it stands as one of my favorite series ever up there with Fullmetal Alchemist, Berserk and Last Exile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star Cidien 8 4,073 10-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Last Post: gohan32
  ? on Cowboy Bebop Mantis421 12 4,835 08-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  Ack! What happend to Cowboy Bebop Perfect Colection?! crazy elmo 8 4,140 07-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Crate_Digga_909
  Cowboy Bebop (MAC) Problems!?!?!? guitarshredder 16 6,802 05-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Liete
  Question for those who have bought Cowboy Bebop Set of this site. yanyanman2 5 4,169 04-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Last Post: SirChico
  Cowboy Bebop Set - Which one? castle_magic 21 8,589 04-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Last Exile
  mac cowboy bebop perfect collection secret NightRayne 2 2,068 03-01-2004, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Cowboy Bebop R1 Volume 6 Problem hbk101 3 4,572 02-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Last Post: DarkGiygas
  Cowboy Bebop (FX) - Remastered LordMelkor 10 4,941 09-27-2003, 02:21 AM
Last Post: CrayonShinChan
  cowboy bebop = lupin the 3rd! ehh?! sanosuke 27 9,258 05-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama