Animeondvd.com
Anyone have any idea what happened to this site? This is where I went to get all my reviews and to check when things are supposed to come out. Is it gone? Hasn't been responding for about a week. Anyone have any other decent sites like it?
Its working for me.

Maybe http://www.animenewsnetwork.com is a good replacement.
Everything at AOD works for me as well I know they were moving the server recentlyu that was probally it.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Try this site out. http://www.rightstuf.com/main.shtml
Yup, it's working fine now.
Ya it's still not working for me for whatever reason.
Cidien Wrote:Ya it's still not working for me for whatever reason.

That's really weird

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:Ya it's still not working for me for whatever reason.

Did you flame some newbie over there and they had to ban you? :p
Heh, i've actually never even been to their boards. And the site would still register as being there it just wouldn't let me in. This is really odd. Forgot to go on when I was at school today. Oh well.
elcoholic Wrote:Did you flame some newbie over there and they had to ban you? :p

I actually just finished serving a suspension there. I can't say anything in that place. I've been close to getting banned so many times. Actually, alot of the forum members there annoy the hell out of me. All they do is bitch bitch bitch about some little thing or other.
Vicious Wrote:I actually just finished serving a suspension there. I can't say anything in that place. I've been close to getting banned so many times. Actually, alot of the forum members there annoy the hell out of me. All they do is bitch bitch bitch about some little thing or other.

What did you do this time?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:What did you do this time?

Rofl, This time?

Vicious, I recall you said at some point that you've been warned by chris himself a couple of times? :p
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:Rofl, This time?

Vicious, I recall you said at some point that you've been warned by chris himself a couple of times? :p

Yeah I remember that and for some reason I can't say im surprised. Though when people whine there they do it too god damn much about the stupidest things and always say shit like "screwed singles buyers" and other bullshit.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Just to be an a-hole, I'm gonna post over there and ask them why they don't have a HK boot discussion area.

It's hilarious to me how some of these moronic, no life anime twits who do nothing but obsess day and night over anime get all worked up and furious when anyone even mentions HK boots. They start frothing at the mouth and then get on their soap boxes and start yammering on and on...at that point I usually throw gasoline on the bon fire and tell 'em, "to hell with R1...only MI, AV and FX for me!!!!"

I realize how childish and idiotic this is, but it serves to lighten up my day when I'm having a lousy one at work.

Later!!!

SB
It's funny how making other people pissed makes you feel better lol. That's one thing I like about pvp in wow. Killing somone who has to run for like 10 minutes back to their body multiple times. You know you just ruined about an hour of their play time lol.