possible "good" get backers perfect set out..
thought i would pass this on, MI just did a batch of 'new' releases, but like most other companies (Not complaining!), the did mostly MAC reprinting. But, they are releasing this (today):

E0269*Get Backers (49 eps/ perfect edition).

Now, i know MAC did a 5 disk set (3/2 i believe), and i heard that its far from fantastic quality wise.

The MI set (whom normally dont give the wrong info to thier distro's), is 6 disks, not 5. POSSIBLY a new version of the set for the people looking for it.

I like the "2004 calendar" on the cover, guess sometimes good images are hard to come by..

Attached Files
.jpg   E0269[1].jpg (Size: 80.76 KB / Downloads: 15)
Ok, i have this in hand now. It is NOT I repeat NOT a copy of the MAC set. This is spread over 6 disks as opposed to 5, and it includes the extra features (lol, they even left in the FBI warnings, and the anime network stuff...kills me sometimes). No glitching from what i saw or pixelation.

*EDIT*
The extra's on every disk include: DVD previews, Textless Credits, and Directors/Voice Actor Audio Commentaries (yes they work).

They also released a bunch of MAC reprints, and some new stuff i thiers (I think), as follows:

Eden's Bowy (rep)
Magic Users Club (rep)
Card Captors Movies Perfect DVD (really nice, with extra features, good menu, and no pixelation).
Ping pong club (rep)
Peacemaker (not mac version, very very nice)
Wild Arms (rep)
Lunar Legend

And i think i few more gotta check what came in. Very nice stuff.
Thanks for the information, I have been considering buying the set.