OT: DOJ takes TokyoTosho DOWN
Visit http://tokyotosho.com for more details...

Update: APRIL FOOLS!

I was surfing there last night myself and had to look at it for a few seconds before checking the source code and seeing it was an April Fools joke.
Kita-kita dancers are the answer to an anime village with no bishoujos... or they may be the cause. Further scientific observation is required: [Image: oyaji_mv.gif]
:p :p :p :p :p
I clicked on the link and apparently I have been logged so we will see where that goes...also thanx for not warning us about going to the website
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
Rei1781 Wrote:I clicked on the link and apparently I have been logged so we will see where that goes...also thanx for not warning us about going to the website

What is it some kind of spam or some shit?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Umm..Im not sure what it is..all I know I clicked on the link..It said you have been logged..Department of Justice..this is an illegal site blah blah..I think its an April Fools prank..
Rei1781 Wrote:Umm..Im not sure what it is..all I know I clicked on the link..It said you have been logged..Department of Justice..this is an illegal site blah blah..I think its an April Fools prank..

Yep, must be.Cool
If you read carefully, you'll see it's a april fools joke

At least, baka updates still works, Eyeshield 39-40 is out :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
WHere am I supposed to read it was a joke? BTW I didnt let the page load and didnt take it that seriously ^_^
Press Ctrl+a and voila, tokyotosho still exist, april fools joke :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
Oh yeah-I saw it myself and said "What kind of shit is this?" and then realized it was an April fools joke-HA HA!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?