Store icons?
Is it just me or has a few icons in the Store gone wacko? Looks like a whole buncha icons that say "LEECH" in red?
It's just you
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Its your browser. Probably not using internet explorer?

Its some sort of protection that other sites don't hotlink those images thus using IA bandwith.
Yes elcoholic is correct. Pretty much you have something installed on your computer that is removing the Referer tag from your headers when you browse the web. This is more then likely something like Norton System security or Mcafee internet security or any other software firewall that you may have installed.
i just don't want to make a new thread so i'm going to put it in this one.

has anyone else had problems clicking on "view cart" or "add to cart" in the store. or maybe its just me...
[Image: ffc.jpg]
"View cart" and "add to cart" are working fine for me.
[Image: 3685z]
RF_InSAnE Wrote:"View cart" and "add to cart" are working fine for me.
Those popup windows which goes to paypal shopping cart system. Do you have a popup blocker enabled?
As I said they're working fine for me (opening a new paypal window).
Anyway all I use is the standard windows/IE blocker.
[Image: 3685z]
RF_InSAnE Wrote:As I said they're working fine for me (opening a new paypal window).
Anyway all I use is the standard windows/IE blocker.
I meant to reply to the other person's post. Smile
Cool! Thanks for all your responses for help. Turns out Schultz is right - I have Symantec firewall and it blocked the referer thingie. Have turned it off Tongue

Also to respond to Gemini.. I have pop up blockers and everytime I want something to pop up (eg to View Cart here in Import Anime)... when i click the link I press CTRL at the same time. This bypasses the "pop up blocker".. hope that might help.

Cheers,
V