Huge EZ Arrival!
Received a huge shipment of EZ titles today, a bunch of new releases! Ranma Collections, Samurai Champloo, Gundam Seed Destiny, GTO, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu.... and much much more!

Check out the store page!
Sweet! Just ordered a copy of both FMP: Fumoffu and Samurai Champloo. Hope you didn't sell out while I was at work! :p
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
I did the same thing, I hope I beat you to it Smile
Woohoo! Have my order in for Samurai Champloo along with a couple others. I'll post my first review after watching it. Thanks!
yamasaki , did you checked the Smaurai Champloo subs ?

There's a thread for it in Anime Discussion Rolleyes ...unfortunatelly it has problems.

Did you get /checked your set ?:confused:
The Swan Wrote:yamasaki , did you checked the Smaurai Champloo subs ?

There's a thread for it in Anime Discussion Rolleyes ...unfortunatelly it has problems.

Did you get /checked your set ?:confused:

I haven't received my set yet. If the subs are a second off, I can probably live with it. If it's worse than that, I'll watch the english dub. I'll let you know.
Hope you don't sell out of GTO:eek: . I heard its funnyBig Grin and saw the first episodeCool on Comast.
TazForm Wrote:Hope you don't sell out of GTO:eek: . I heard its funnyBig Grin and saw the first episodeCool on Comast.

Only the first episode?:eek: You should buy it now GTO is VERY funny.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I agree, if you liked the first one then you really should get the whole thing (it gets better).
There's a problem with the FMP: Fumoffu boxset -- it's missing the last 3 episodes! The two DVDs only cover through episode 12, but according to TV.com there are 15 episodes.
Nah, the R1's ended on the biohazard episode too. There were two OVA episodes that weren't released and then it launches into The Second Raid. At least, that's how I understand it.
Krakhed01 Wrote:There's a problem with the FMP: Fumoffu boxset -- it's missing the last 3 episodes! The two DVDs only cover through episode 12, but according to TV.com there are 15 episodes.

That is all the R1s had...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
This is what Anime News Network has to say:
Although listed as having 17 episodes, only 12 actually exist. Five of the first six episodes are split into two separate unrelated parts which each have their own name and are sometimes counted separately even though they were never broadcast that way.

This would mean that some episodes are counted double, because they contain two seperate episodes (half in time). That way 12 episodes should be the entire series.

By the way, I believe the bio-hazard episode is the last episode.
[Image: 3685z]
Yeah, the Biohazard episode is the last one. The credits on that episode is very different compared to the other 11 episodes.

If I'm not mistaken, they mention that they combined their half episodes into 1 full episodes in the Extras of the R1. I haven't seen the HK version, so I dunno if they ripped all the extras or not.
Thanks for all the replies. I had actually found out shortly after I made the post, but then I had to go to work. Will the OVAs ever get released here? I imagine they would if Second Raid gets licensed.