Cheesiest anime's
Whats the most cheesiest anime you guys have ever seen? I recently remembered this anime I saw in the 80's called GoldWing. It was so funnily cheesy and corny - especially the music.

GoldWing, Goldwing - superhero, as fast as lightning he can fly (or something like that lol)

I've searched everywhere on the net for it, but could never find it - I'd love to get a copy and just remember it. (At the time it was my fav anime, Big Grin - bear in mind I was just a kid)
Although it's not anime but a cartoon, I found that Transformers was very cheesy.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
Does pokemon count?
Hmmm this is quite a tough one... Maybe the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anime... That is cheesy as hell but cheesily awesome. It's like some kind of Power Rangers/Transformers/Turtles mash up... One of the greatest MAC releases I have.
I would probably have to say Gatchaman. The English version was so cheesy. I was ok with it though it was not my favorite anime. The Japanese versioon looks tight though. As for my fav anime Ronin Warriors kind of starts out as cheesy but it gets better, eventually. Anyway that is my two cents.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Starship Girl Yamamoto Yoko....

Later!!

SB
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I would probably have to say Gatchaman. The English version was so cheesy. I was ok with it though it was not my favorite anime. The Japanese versioon looks tight though. As for my fav anime Ronin Warriors kind of starts out as cheesy but it gets better, eventually. Anyway that is my two cents.

I have to agree with that I saw ADVs new version OnDemand and it was too cheesy to even finish a single episode.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
One more anime that is kind of cheesy would have to be the one I am currently watching when my roommate isn't berating me about all anime being evil and of the devil. The anime is Aura Battler Dunbine. I am currently on the second season and it has a very good story. They could have done better on some of the character's names though. Here are some examples of names for your judgement, fthese include first and last names.

Shot Weapon

Marvel Frozen

Keen Kiss

Territories:

Land of Ah

Land of Nah

If this aint cheesy then I don't know what is.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:One more anime that is kind of cheesy would have to be the one I am currently watching when my roommate isn't berating me about all anime being evil and of the devil. The anime is Aura Battler Dunbine. I am currently on the second season and it has a very good story. They could have done better on some of the character's names though. Here are some examples of names for your judgement, fthese include first and last names.

Shot Weapon

Marvel Frozen

Keen Kiss

Territories:

Land of Ah

Land of Nah

If this aint cheesy then I don't know what is.

Damn that is pretty bad lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection