[Current Trade List] Eric1030
I'm looking to get rid of a few titles and if anyone has any of the Inu Yasha or Yu Yu Hakusho sets I'd be willing to trade.

Argento Soma -FX- 3 Disc's
Blue Gender -FX- 3 Disc's
GunGrave -EZDVD- 3 Disc's
Haibane Renmei -FX- 2 Disc's
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs -FX- 2 Disc's
Please Teacher -FX- 2 Disc's
Please Twins -EZDVD- 2 Disc's
Witch Hunter Robin -FX- 3 Disc's
X -FX- 3 Disc's

As mentioned below I'm trying to sell the sets for $3.50 a disc. Paypal only please.
If you don't mine can you give me a price list with all the titles that you have
I still have the sets listed above and I'll be adding a couple more to the list in a few days. If anyone is looking to buy them its $3.50 a disc.
I have Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness) FX and Gravion FX sets... 4 disks between the two of them....interested in your Fushigi Yuugi Limited Edition Box Set -FX- 8 Disc's if it's the black box with the gold emblems on it... can you check my list please?

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=6917
Yes the Fushigi Yuugi set comes in the black box with god emblems. Unfortunately I'm just lookiing to sell the sets i have listed above and not trade at this time.
Hi!!

I am interested in Rurouni Kenshin TV Series Limited Edition Box Set FX...take alook at my list and let me know...thanks!!!
Eric1030 Wrote:Yes the Fushigi Yuugi set comes in the black box with god emblems. Unfortunately I'm just lookiing to sell the sets i have listed above and not trade at this time.

Then why did you put at the bottom of your list: I'm looking for any other FX or EZDVD sets I dont have.
Eric1030 Wrote:Yes the Fushigi Yuugi set comes in the black box with god emblems. Unfortunately I'm just lookiing to sell the sets i have listed above and not trade at this time.

Your going to have ahard time trying to sell them. most people around here trade not buy.
If you live in US, just put them up on ebay. It's a little hastle but you can easliy get your asking price and possibly a lot more. If you are not in US, it's more difficult as the international shipping cost is prohibitly high (a majority of buyers tends to be in US).
Yeah, as long as someone doesn't report him to ebay for trying to sell HK bootlegs... laugh... you know how ebay is in regards to the little guy... leaving the power sellers alone even though they do the same thing!!
at the prices he is asking im willing to bet he will be able to sell them. I much rather buy then trade for some things.
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:at the prices he is asking im willing to bet he will be able to sell them. I much rather buy then trade for some things.

Granted.. but he is relatively new here, leastways to posting... he has no feedback.. he wants money... doesn't say whether he can take Pay Pal or not... and we all know what happens if you send a money order and don't receive your stuff... so I'd rather err on the side of caution and see how some trades go before sending off money... besides, it's not like I need the box set, I already have one... I just thought my daughter would like one as well... and he didn't specify selling only!

Besides, the forum rules state Trading DVD's ONLY!! no selling.... so this discussion is kinda moot.....
I have edited the original post by adding a few titles and clarifying some things. I'd rather bypass ebay just for the simple fact it would be a pain in the ass. Also if anyone wants some more info on me I'm Eric1030 on ebay. I may not post that often but I have been buying anime from this site for atleast 4+ years.
hey well i know your holding texhnolyze and gun parade march for me well i wanted to get scryed as well would you sell all 3 of them. If scryed is claimed then i'll just take the other 2 also how much will it take to ship to washington from where u live
Cyrus
hey I'm interested in his and her circumstances let me know the price and I'll send it through paypal.