Kiddy Grade

Peach Girl 1-25

Prince of Tennis

Rurouni Kenshin w/ Ova I & II

GTO

Mirage of Blaze w/ Ova

Samurai Deeper Kyo

Marmalade Boy

If you can, please reply to this, and also contact me by e-mail at [email protected]. If you can a good price, that would mean so much to me. Also if you can, if you have any of the series completed that would mean alot to me as well!

Thank you for your time,

NightWalker
Review rule #3 below I believe this situation falls under it

Rule 3: This forum is for trading HK DVD's only. JJ has agreed to let folks trade R1 stuff as well as CD's and video games. Legit VCD's are fine as well. But no DVD-R's or homemade VCD's are to be traded here. Don't ask, don't argue, don't post a link to your list or mention that you have a list. Just enjoy trading your other stuff here, and remember, we do this as a service to you guys, so respect our decision on this one. We like to think this site does a lot for a lot of you, so do us a favor and do this for us.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Thanks PM.

I was out of town and that was a well written post.
This thread is officially locked.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.