www.ddrfreak.com
www.ddrfreak.com Fun to watch some videos of good people. I want to submit one that says "Super Mega-Cool White Boy, kicks it old school to Aeronova wearing parachute pants". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not gonna happen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah anyone who knows anything about DDR knows of that site :p

either way...... that's how i found out about arcades in my area n_n

as for videos..... some of those asians ROCK!!!!!...... there's not many people who can play like that in my area u_u
Little Tokyo? Just kidding. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Little Shop Of Horrors? Man Rick Morranis SUX :!: :!: 8O 8O :!: :!:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
but he was in honey I shrunk the kids. Sorry he does suck. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
He just shrunk things so his penis wouldn't look as small. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He was actually a cannibal, and was looking for some bite size snacks. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
That's what I thought at first. But then using the pythagorean thereom I was able to determine it was about his penis size. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Furter investigation reveals that this penis coplex is also from the fact that he didn't star in the new ethnic film - MINORITY REPORT!!! 8O 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think he could satisfy Nicole Kidman better than Tom Cruise. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tom Cruise has female genetalia. Just something you should know. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
To go along with his faggot hair cut. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes.
ow fast we went from ddr to bashing rick, to flaming tom... I love you guys

I just relized something DDR was created so white boys could be taught to dance in a style outside of country....

Truth be know I do know how to tango, cha cha, & waltz... but those styles aren't mainstream... it will get you laid
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Teach me o wise and knowlegable Morgorath!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: