question on a gatekeepers dvd set
curious I be but I have a gatekeepers 4 dvd set that doesn't seem to be listed on the anime review page here but the closest I saw was the fx 4 dvd set. the only thing is the cover is different and it doesn't have the fx logo.

it's a grey cover with different cover picture, title is on the bottom and the picture has several of the characters together on it. the back has no english except a little where it tells you about the specs...but that's it, the rest has kanji and pictures of scenes from it.
the number I can find on this is E01251, 2, 3, 4 which is the end number on each dvd...so its E0125#....it's a gatefold with a plastic insert.

it's actually quite good.. I got it oh I think 6-9 months ago, frankly I can't remember...but a while ago and watched it and haven't seen it again yet but what I remember is I had no problems with the dvds and it was all very good.

anyway...is this Fx or someone elses..I was just really curious since the others listed here are either just japanese or not a 4 dvd set (the 4th is ova). thanksSmile
yanagi_nyc Wrote:curious I be but I have a gatekeepers 4 dvd set that doesn't seem to be listed on the anime review page here but the closest I saw was the fx 4 dvd set. the only thing is the cover is different and it doesn't have the fx logo.

it's a grey cover with different cover picture, title is on the bottom and the picture has several of the characters together on it. the back has no english except a little where it tells you about the specs...but that's it, the rest has kanji and pictures of scenes from it.
the number I can find on this is E01251, 2, 3, 4 which is the end number on each dvd...so its E0125#....it's a gatefold with a plastic insert.

it's actually quite good.. I got it oh I think 6-9 months ago, frankly I can't remember...but a while ago and watched it and haven't seen it again yet but what I remember is I had no problems with the dvds and it was all very good.

anyway...is this Fx or someone elses..I was just really curious since the others listed here are either just japanese or not a 4 dvd set (the 4th is ova). thanksSmile

I believe it's MI
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
thank you PMSmile
Send me a link and I will post the title up..or if u want you can just add it in yourself and I will approve it
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
hi rei, wasn't sure but is that post for me or in reference to something else?
what link? do you mean you want to put up this particular set mentioned and need pictures and info or something else? wasn't sure, doi on me:confused: :confused::o
yanagi_nyc Wrote:hi rei, wasn't sure but is that post for me or in reference to something else?
what link? do you mean you want to put up this particular set mentioned and need pictures and info or something else? wasn't sure, doi on me:confused: :confused::o

Yup that post was meant for you..If you can, just send me a PM or submit the item and I will take care..All I need is just a picture of the set and I will add it to the database for you. Ill take care of the rest Wink
yanagi_nyc Wrote:thank you PMSmile

No problem happy to help

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Rei1781 Wrote:Yup that post was meant for you..If you can, just send me a PM or submit the item and I will take care..All I need is just a picture of the set and I will add it to the database for you. Ill take care of the rest Wink
I can scan the box...(what does PM stand for? I must be missing something again, doi;-})
send you the number that's on it and all that. wasn't sure how to put it up myself, didn't know there was a function where members can just put it up on the database?

I'll get that to you in a few days or so. uhm...how? is there an email I can send it too?
yanagi_nyc Wrote:I can scan the box...(what does PM stand for? I must be missing something again, doi;-})
send you the number that's on it and all that. wasn't sure how to put it up myself, didn't know there was a function where members can just put it up on the database?

I'll get that to you in a few days or so. uhm...how? is there an email I can send it too?

A PM is a private message

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yanagi_nyc Wrote:I can scan the box...(what does PM stand for? I must be missing something again, doi;-})

I'm not sure if the site layout is the same for you as it is for me..but you should see something on the lower left hand side underneath the recently reviewed anime titles...if you still have trouble just give me a link..or post the picture of the set as an attachment..I think you can do that..Im not sure since I have moderator setting my site layout is a bit different from yours.
Rei1781 Wrote:I'm not sure if the site layout is the same for you as it is for me..but you should see something on the lower left hand side underneath the recently reviewed anime titles...if you still have trouble just give me a link..or post the picture of the set as an attachment..I think you can do that..Im not sure since I have moderator setting my site layout is a bit different from yours.

Its the 'Add DVD' button under the latest reviews...