New EZDVD Releases!
Was able to sneak in a shipment between the holidays with a few new releases! Restocked few items like Last Exile and Paranoia Agent, and new releases, reprint of Argento Soma then Gungrave and Texhnolyze Perfect Collections!

Enjoy.
JJ, I wanna be absolutely clear on something before I buy the Gungrave set -- is it 100% without a doubt the ENTIRE series? There are several Gungrave sets that are missing the last 6 episodes (should be 26 all in all) and I want to make sure that before I buy it, the set is whole and not incomplete.
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
Krakhed01 Wrote:JJ, I wanna be absolutely clear on something before I buy the Gungrave set -- is it 100% without a doubt the ENTIRE series? There are several Gungrave sets that are missing the last 6 episodes (should be 26 all in all) and I want to make sure that before I buy it, the set is whole and not incomplete.

It does have all 26
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Just to clearify for those that dont know, the FIRST MI set had an error in it, but was later corrected and re-released on 4 disks. The EZ/FX set is complete on 3 disk, and is beautiful quality. I hope this helps everyone that is wondering what happened.

b
Sweetness gungrave ezdvd!!!!Big Grin been waitin for this for awhile suprised Iam that it is not yet sold out!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New EZDVD Release! JunkieJoe 0 2,028 01-31-2006, 12:41 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  New EZDVD releases! JunkieJoe 2 4,161 10-24-2005, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Rei1781
  New EZDVD Releases! JunkieJoe 1 3,614 09-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Hidalgo
  New EZDVD releases! JunkieJoe 5 5,848 08-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  New EZDVD releases! JunkieJoe 3 4,582 08-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post: hbk101