yyh Multivolume Box Set?
Is there ever gonna be a r1 rip multi volume boxset for yyh like those that were done with other series.. ie: http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2614 or http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=2615 those are examples with pictures given, but obviously as the name states they are limited edition (and fx no longer exists) but i mean there are also several sets listed with on the order of 6-12 disks so i mean is there gonna be any all in one compilation of yyh (r1 rips)? :confused:
Those sets you mentioned are Fx sets and as you probably know they're not in business anymore. They just started making some 'special edition' sets of older stuff they already made when they stopped producing. The Kenshin sets used to be sold as two 6 disc sets and after a while Fx made that box where both sets fit in. There's also a Fushigi Yugi (sp?) set like that I think.

I'd love a YYH set like that (I'd love them to just finish the damn series aswell) but I don't think there are plans for it since fx is gone.
elcoholic Wrote:Those sets you mentioned are Fx sets and as you probably know they're not in business anymore. They just started making some 'special edition' sets of older stuff they already made when they stopped producing. The Kenshin sets used to be sold as two 6 disc sets and after a while Fx made that box where both sets fit in. There's also a Fushigi Yugi (sp?) set like that I think.

I'd love a YYH set like that (I'd love them to just finish the damn series aswell) but I don't think there are plans for it since fx is gone.

I couldn't wait and bought the R1's, but YYH (actually, the dubbed version really because of choice voice talent) is my favorite anime of all time so I would have anyways. I was happy and sad about the ending. It at least did the series justice and made me feel happy for the characters. Anyone else do that? I mean on some arbitrary level have some kind of emotional congruity with the characters. I feel like a loser sometimes because I get depressed about what happened in anime lol.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I feel the same way about the end.
I still need to see the ending. I have the first 2 MAC sets.

I love the english dub aswell, especially Kuwabara or whatever his name was (the loud one).