Things your dig right now.
Blight Wrote:It turns into a card game...(cries). When dose that happen? Is it a focus of the story afterward? I thought the where supposed to hunt stuff, not 5 card stud each other to death.

It's not a card game manga like Yu-Gi-Oh and the likes, and I'm certain it's not going to be card related forever. The thing is they got inside a game (like a PS2 game) and a lot of the things they do there require the use of cards, like teleporting for instance. The point of the game is to collect all the cards of a certain type that exist inside the game world. They can use cards to help in a fight but people will fight people so don't worry. And although they're not really hunting stuff (well, they are hunting for the cards) they're hunting someone. Don't worry, it's still very cool and interestng even if, as I said before, not as cool as in the first 7 or 8 volumes.

geo85 Wrote:I am double-jointed and I have large hands so it's no problem for me, its just hard remembering all the cords. Man Mustane makes it look so easy.

No point in crying about something I can do nothing about even if having small hands has other inconveniences. Many times when I'm working out in the gym my arms can easily sustain the weight but my hands can't. By the end of a set they're all sore and red. I also have small feet, my shoe size is 6.5 which for a 5'7'' person is quite small (or so I was told) but so far that hasn't been a problem.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Blight Wrote:It turns into a card game...(cries). When dose that happen? Is it a focus of the story afterward? I thought the where supposed to hunt stuff, not 5 card stud each other to death.

That's the kind of thing that goes through my head when I hear ANY anime is related to any sort of game...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Music: well recently i fell in to lissening to ICP.. well other than that i am still a hard core metal fan. New CD's I recently bought : dry kill logic: darker side of nothingness, devil driver: self-title, slipknot : Iowa, and ICP: Riddle Box.

TV: dont watch to much tv were i am living at right now so nothing new hereCool

Games: well i only have X-box now sence i sold my PS2. i currently am playing brothers in arms: road to hill 30, Dark Allince 2, and advent Rising.

Anime: well sence i have been away it has benn hard to acculy watch any anime but the last thing i bouht was amazing nurse nanico full set.

Manga: well manga the only thing i really have left. well sence i am away i order my stuff and all so the last few i bough wer vol. 3-5 of lupon the 3rd and thats about it.

Other stuff: well i spend most of my time bing watched....so all i really have to do is read or study for tests. i pritty much lost my old life..... it sucks that i cant go back to the way i was. anyways other than that i am still pritty much the same as before.:eek:
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas