yep
Hard to believe as it is but today i met a really hot chick who is into anime, hentai and real time roleplaying (the one you do in real life)

I didn't think this was even possible... it was like a dream...

ohhh and she said i could be her character boyfriend (although i don't real time roleplay, i am not that pathetic yet)

OHHH YEAH!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:Hard to believe as it is but today i met a really hot chick who is into anime, hentai and real time roleplaying (the one you do in real life)

ohhh and she said i could be her character boyfriend (although i don't real time roleplay, i am not that pathetic yet)

OHHH YEAH!!!
congratz <insert funny joke here>!!!!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
babyeater0 Wrote:Hard to believe as it is but today i met a really hot chick who is into anime, hentai and real time roleplaying (the one you do in real life)

OHHH YEAH!!!

Role-playing can be adapted buddy.Wink But I met one too. She has a boyfriend but that doesn?t stop her from hitting on me all the time.:mad:
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Role-playing can be adapted buddy.Wink But I met one too. She has a boyfriend but that doesn?t stop her from hitting on me all the time.:mad:

In that case i would like to role play with you Wink
babyeater0 Wrote:In that case i would like to role play with you Wink

Umm...no. Big. Fucking. No.
so....uh.....where do you guys live?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Why do you ask? I don't know where he lives, but I live in a southeastern small town, Ironton, in Missouri. Between Cape Girardeau and St. Louis, if that means anything. Look at this. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Ironton,+MO&hl=en You'll have to zoom out on the left to have any perspective of where it is at.

OHHH YEAH!!!
Those kind of girls aren't real...at least, not to my knowledge :p . Post a pic, and we can see just how hot she is for ourselves...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Those kind of girls aren't real...at least, not to my knowledge :p . Post a pic, and we can see just how hot she is for ourselves...

I don't know about the role-playing part, but for that matter I have never met anyone, male or female that would do that kinda stuff; it's just weird. I don't blame you for thinking this, until recently I thought it was hopeless. But I have met girls that were completely out of my league (or at so I thought) that I?ve talked with and have been surprised to learn that many do like anime. Inuyasha seems to be a hit with a few ladies that I have met recently. One in particular can draw like a fiend. Of course that is also the one that I wish would drop her BF and go out with me. She is sooo bloody hot.