Hard games
What are some of the hardest game you've played, mine are:

- DMC 3

- Contra 3

- Ninja Gaiden

- Hello kitty roller rescue
Battle Toads for NES. The hardest fucking game ever.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Ya I could rarely get past the second level. I'm not sure i've ever seen the 5th level. Used to play it with my mom. She can't play new games they make her dizzy lol.

Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja mode. I havn't gotten very far into hard and having 2 levels above that is insane...

And now for something new... Dance Dance revolution on the hardest mode. Fucking insane...
babyeater0 Wrote:What are some of the hardest game you've played, mine are:

- Hello kitty roller rescue

Was that a typo, some bad joke or would you play that kind of crap? Why would they even make a game like that!?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Was that a typo, some bad joke or would you play that kind of crap? Why would they even make a game like that!?

It is the greatest game ever!
Gauntlet 2 for the NES, I played this game for 6 years and was never able to beat it, I also have never met or heard of anyone who has although I am sure some kid in Japan probably has.

Ninja gaiden on master ninja
MGS 2: Sons of liberty on the hardest level
Guilty Gear X2, some of the missions are uterly impossible
Blight Wrote:Battle Toads for NES. The hardest fucking game ever.

Oh and didnt you love the fact that if you cheated you didnt get an ending
Honestly beating that game with two players seems impossible

Adventures of Bayou Billy for the nes
Not because it was challenging but because the hit detection was so bad you couldnt realy do anything with out getting hurt

Contra Shattered soldier is also a bastard of a game, considering not only do you have to live through the game but you also have to not die and kill every enemy to get the endings

Nothing like having to be perfect so that you can unlock "hard" mode
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Mega Man, Ghost and Goblins, and Ninja Gaiden 3. Those are the only three to give me problems....damn those games were nerve wrecking.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Ninja gaiden 3 was a pain even compared to the other two.

What mega man game do you mean though? Or just in general? Like I know in mega man X it's damn near impossible to beat sigma without cheating. Even with a bunch of cheats on I still woulda died like 10x if I wasn't invulnerable. I loved the old snes game genie though. You could keep it off and play the game normal until you got to a super hard boss that needed it. =P
Cidien Wrote:What mega man game do you mean though? Or just in general? Like I know in mega man X it's damn near impossible to beat sigma without cheating. Even with a bunch of cheats on I still woulda died like 10x if I wasn't invulnerable. I loved the old snes game genie though. You could keep it off and play the game normal until you got to a super hard boss that needed it. =P

The Zero series for the GBA are unrelenting bastards...
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Yeah... Ghost's and Goblins was stinkin' hard and it amazed me that they made Ghouls and Ghosts even harder. Even with unlimited continues I couldn't finish that game... what's up with that?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Ninja Gaiden -xbox

Jupiter strike -playstation 1
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... Ghost's and Goblins was stinkin' hard and it amazed me that they made Ghouls and Ghosts even harder. Even with unlimited continues I couldn't finish that game... what's up with that?

The real stinker was that if you somehow survived that nightmareish game you had to play the thing all the way over again to get an ending
but the second time through the game went into HARD mode

In taht same vain
Maximo Ghosts to Glory was a difficult game that felt very much in line with the other ghost games
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
jupiter strike *shudder*

yeah i forgot all about ghosts and goblins lol i have that game and its hard very very hard
Cyrus
Blight Wrote:The Zero series for the GBA are unrelenting bastards...

Indeed. I couldn't get too far in the first zero game and that made me not even want to try the others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So are games these days easy or hard? Black Howling 18 9,093 12-10-2004, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Black Howling