New EZDVD item
Received a shipment of EZ titles in today, including a gem of a new release!

Enjoy!
What's the new release JJ? All I see is Naruto 5, Azumanga Diaoh, and the Advent Children import with the "New" mark next to it.
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
I thought Azumanga was the new release. In any case, it's hardly a gem.
Not many comedies out there to begin, so it's certainly a gem, in that sense.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
MAC's Azumanga perfect set is the better choice imo because it's ripped from the R1 single volumes and includes the 16:9 mini-episode. EZDVD's perfect set looks like a rip from the new R1 thinpak release and therefore misses this extra.

Mac's set comes in a gatefold while EZDVD uses its one-single-case-4-all design here. Technically, both releases are great.
Isn't Mac release of Azumanga DVD 5s ?
If that's the case... well, then things are different.
My opinion about MAC's Azu was based on the overall excellent rating given by some user in the reviews section. So far, I only own the EZ version (which uses DVD-9s and is technically perfect).

EDIT: Just checked out MAC's website and yeah, it says "DVD5x3" for Azumanga perfect. But I never really pay attention to that. Too often, those specs proved to be false in the past.
JJ, is Mac going to re-release their Get Backers Part 1 English set? I didn't even know you had that in (much less the GitS: SAC set) until I saw the review.
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
I thought these newer titles came from another vendor or e-bay and were just added to the database because of their existence. I didn't think JJ actually had these.

Is there going to be another MAC shipment soon with some of the newer titles?