Endings: shadow of the colossus SPOILERS!
I really don't want to beat the 16th boss again so i made this thread so people could share the endings they got (theirs five)

Mine was the 5 people sealed the temple, destroying the bridge, the chick came back to life and was rejoined by the horse, the warrior got sucked in and was turned into a baby with horns *cough* ico *cough* and the chick picks him up and they climb to the top of a tower and pet a dear (ohh yes and the demon was killed)
I had the same but no horns on my baby. My Ico save isn't on the same memory card. Is yours?

Were you able to kill any of those other people while you were the demon? Maybe if you kill them all something else happens. I didn't even know there were multipe endings. I just beat it after it took me about an hour and a half to beat that last thing. Great game. Took me about 12 hours to beat.
elcoholic Wrote:I had the same but no horns on my baby. My Ico save isn't on the same memory card. Is yours?

Were you able to kill any of those other people while you were the demon? Maybe if you kill them all something else happens. I didn't even know there were multipe endings. I just beat it after it took me about an hour and a half to beat that last thing. Great game. Took me about 12 hours to beat.

Ico save is there, you can kill those people and also stop yourself from getting sucked into the hole but i really don't feel like going through that last boss fight again it was an annoying bitch!
Damn. If you read anywhere what happens with the other endings please share.

There are some fun theories posted on some boards about how this game ties in with Ico and that it may indeed be a long before prequel. Mainly because the Shaman says at the end that the warrior might be able to attone for his sins in another life. Then he gets reborn with horns. (BTW, I'm now not sure if my baby did or did not have horns since I haven't seen anyone else mention that their baby didn't have horns, maybe I just didn't notice them).

Also if you finish every mode I think I read you get access to the castle on the temple where the girl and baby go at the ending. I'd love to check that out but I'm not going through it all 3 more times.
elcoholic Wrote:Damn. If you read anywhere what happens with the other endings please share.

There are some fun theories posted on some boards about how this game ties in with Ico and that it may indeed be a long before prequel. Mainly because the Shaman says at the end that the warrior might be able to attone for his sins in another life. Then he gets reborn with horns. (BTW, I'm now not sure if my baby did or did not have horns since I haven't seen anyone else mention that their baby didn't have horns, maybe I just didn't notice them).

Also if you finish every mode I think I read you get access to the castle on the temple where the girl and baby go at the ending. I'd love to check that out but I'm not going through it all 3 more times.

I really can't believe the people that go back a play a game like 5 times or something just for a little extra like a new area or photo (RE).
read this elk

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/wa...pid=924364
Yeah, I'm reading alot of these topics all over. I love reading all the theories. I started playing ICO again yesterday cause I never finished it so I'll be able to form my own theories on it.

I wonder if the creators will ever fully explain the story. Some of these theories go pretty far into the imagination. I want to know the truth more than any other game I've ever played.
yeah, i'd like to know the whole story too. i got the ending with the horned baby and the deer on top and all that. kinda sucks, i mean, now your a baby and the chick you got the hots for, risked your life to save, is going to raise?! that sucks. she's going to be like your mom. and that's if she even survives i mean, she doesn't have a knife or a bow or arrows, his poor horse is probably going to die with that broken leg, and even if she can kill that deer, i didn't see any more but that one. they're dead. Sad
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
do you guys know how to get the other endings? are you sure it has to do with killing the guys and not getting sucked in, which seems really hard cuz you have to beat the 16th colossus first so i don't really want to try for nothing.
I don't think there are other endings.

People been making up stories all over like you can get killed while playing Dormin (the black monster) by the guys shooting arrows at you. But I don't believe there are other endings afterall. People been trying everything on the gamefaq's board.

Still, doing the timeattacks and getting extra items is fun.
can you use those extra items when trying to beat the game? like the items i get on normal time attack can i use them in the hard setting, or are they just for fun?
Just for fun. I haven't unlocked any yet (too busy with fable) so I don't know if you can use the ones unlocked on normal for hard mode. I think you can since there are arrows that can kill collosi.
i didn't like fable that much. it was too short for me. and they game play, despite saying you could do whatever you wanted and all that, seemed like the same game weather i was good or bad, just changed a tiny bit in the end what i did. and isn't there no end game? i cant remember but i would have liked to go back and kill some towns people or get a wife after i saved everyone, and maybe get some money do some missions over stuff like that.
Well, I got it used just a few weeks ago and I've read all the complaints when it came out last year so I didn't have very high expectations. I think I'm almost through the main story and after the slow start it grew on me. All the good/bad and getting older parts could have been left out for all I care. I like leveling up and getting better magic. Story is ok at best but it keeps the pace going. I can see how this game could have been so much more but this way I'll finish it quickly and can move on to the next game.