[PSP] movie watching software.
hey guys i found an easy one do it all in one step program that allows you to watch your DVDs off your PSPs memory stick. anyway heres the link: http://www.psptransfer.com
I can't wait to throw a party and my buddies and I can all watch movies on my PSP!!!! Hellz yeah!!!Wink
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Heh. Watching anime at school would be fun. Especially being able to show other people what quotes you've been randomly spouting when they go "huh?"
evilomar Wrote:I can't wait to throw a party and my buddies and I can all watch movies on my PSP!!!! Hellz yeah!!!Wink
dude Tongue its for watching on a plane ride or while ur bored between classes Big Grin when i go to NYC this christmas is when i really gonna get my money's worth.
Hm, been thinking about this, and the PSP battery limit might be a problem. 'course, there are car adapters for power, i'm pretty sure, so that won't be a problem. Plane might be a bit more of a problem - still, imagine trading movies with your and your friend's PSP... That'd be fun.
My boyfriend takes his to work to watch anime (while he's dining or lunching) and the battery life isn't a problem at all. I don't have any complaints about the battery life either.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
There's been a 4GB HDD released aswell so I guess watching movies on the psp is getting better. I was skeptical as I have an AV400 anyway and memory sticks can only hold so much.
gubi-gubi Wrote:There's been a 4GB HDD released aswell

The full package comes with a battery aswell. It has twice the life of the PSP's battery.
Quote:My boyfriend takes his to work to watch anime (while he's dining or lunching) and the battery life isn't a problem at all. I don't have any complaints about the battery life either.
Jeez, that's good to know. This is sounding like a better idea now.

Quote:The full package comes with a battery aswell. It has twice the life of the PSP's battery.
For no extra cost? Sounds well worth the trouble, then, if you're a PSP enthusiast.
Nope, no extra cost! The whole thing comes with the Hard Drive, a X2 Battery Pack, Max Media Manager Software for Windows, and a High-Speed USB 2.0 cable to connect the PSP to a computer. It costs $199.90 on lik-sang.com, I'm considering giving it to my boyfriend on Christmas (along with Seinfeld).