The boomarang
Thought i would bring this up, is it just me or does the ps3 controller look incredible uncomfortable and like the gamecubes (although not quite as poorly designed, colorful and gay.)
babyeater0 Wrote:Thought i would bring this up, is it just me or does the ps3 controller look incredible uncomfortable and like the gamecubes (although not quite as poorly designed, colorful and gay.)

I?ve been saying that for a long time the design is just horrible
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
LOL, I knew what this thread was about before I even opened it. Yeah, it looks dumb. I know Sony fan boys are gonna be like, "Well, Nintendo's controller looks the worst" but at least it looks that way for a reason. What was the reason to change what the design, and who's idea was it to change it to that?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:LOL, I knew what this thread was about before I even opened it. Yeah, it looks dumb. I know Sony fan boys are gonna be like, "Well, Nintendo's controller looks the worst" but at least it looks that way for a reason. What was the reason to change what the design, and who's idea was it to change it to that?

Hell im equal on it both designs suck..Hell screw that to me all three new systems are a waste of money for one reason or another and your right soon we will have both cases people for Nintendo and people for Sony...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Hell im equal on it both designs suck..Hell screw that to me all three new systems are a waste of money for one reason or another and your right soon we will have both cases people for Nintendo and people for Sony...

I don't think all 3 systems are a waste of money, the nintendo revolution gives the player a new way to play games and is somewhat revolutionary. Or at least it is not the same system with a different name. The other two... well i am not so impressed with, xbox 360 looks to be just as powerful as the xbox ( that perfect dark game looks worse than ninja gaiden) and ps3 is a slight improvement (although all they have shown is movies.) So not all of them are a waste of money. However i will probably get the ps3 over the revolution because NINTENDO MAKES SHITTYYYYYYYYYYY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHH AND RESIDENT EVIL 5 (which comes out end of next year in japan) AND MGS4 ARE GOING TO BE BADASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I am going to wait to see if mgs4 is going to be any good, I still only like mgs and the twin snakes, I thought raiden and the story made sons of liberty suck major A** and even though mgs3 had some good gameplay the story and just about every character in the game sucked bigger A** than mgs2. I think the mech with organic legs is the dumbest thing I have ever seen also no matter how good the graphics are if the characters and story suck is just another turd from kojimas subconcious.

Also the revolution contoller is held sideways for nes and snes games and will slide into a wavebird like shell for those not using the sensor control functions.
I still can't believe there are people complaining about MGS3s story. The scenes and overall story gave alot of insight into the true character of Big Boss. Not to mention, some of the scenes were just epic.

As for the boomerang. Anyone else notice that now whenever sony shows it, they say "concept shot only'. Since so many people have shown their hatred for it. I'll also agree that it looks insanely uncomfortable as well. Your hand would have to be clawed and curved around that thing, it doesn't even make sense!
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]